** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Your thoughts people ?

^Newbie^

I guessed most of us would feel the same way especially when you just got sitted into a freeroll and the first hand some bloke came along stating his hands out and saying he gotta go :loon :loon :loon :loon and keeps going all in after that . Who would actually risk their tournament line and go all in with them ?

Re: Your thoughts people ? no unless I has a PP above what he says he has, and...... 1) I have QQ KK AA and am calling regardless of previous action by other players and regardless of my position at the table 2) Have JJ-99 - call regardless of position , however if someone else has called before me its going in the muck 3) have 88 or below - if I am in EP I fold - I would only call in late position if my PP is beating his cards and no one else is in the pot Hope this helps Damo

Who would actually risk their tournament line and go all in with them ?

Re: Your thoughts people ?

I guessed most of us would feel the same way especially when you just got sitted into a freeroll and the first hand some bloke came along stating his hands out and saying he gotta go :loon :loon :loon :loon and keeps going all in after that . Who would actually risk their tournament line and go all in with them ?
This is the oldest "trick" in the book. If the guy really had to go somewhere why wouldnt he just "check fold all" and close his poker client down.