** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Hey Ralphie, thanks for this sytem, it really is a cracker! :clap Just a quick question though, I noticed that Roar of applause in the 4:35 at Nottingham won on it's last trip on the 5th May. Is there any extra criteria you apply other than it must have won its last race recently?

Re: Quick System Yes, just been trying to catch up with some of the earlier posts as I was a bit unsure. Have seen that the rules got taken down. If at some point in the future you want to share them again, let me know! What a cheeky bar steward! ;)

Re: Quick System Me again! Been trying to review lots of earlier posts and found it strange that in the first three years you made a whopping 1561 points but in 2008 alone it lost 211 points. Glad to see 2009 profiting but was there anything major happening last year to cause a loss when every other year has been profiting? Apologies if I am repeating old questions, I've got through nearly half of the pages so far honest!

Re: Quick System

Glad to see 2009 profiting but was there anything major happening last year
can't help you there mate-sorry no rule changes were made will get the stats up as soon as possible i won't go into why i haven't got this done the reasons are in earlier posts but i haven't forgotten

Re: Quick System Hi Ralphie7 You've a credible, sound system operating here. A consistent, coherent, bomb-proof system is quite rare , so very well done ! I cracked your system a couple of weeks ago. I've been writing the selections down ... and they've all tallied exactly with your's. I won't reveal your selection method to anyone else .....because it's your system and a damn fine one it is too. I would just say that if you were to add just one more criterion, you could magnify the profits significantly, although this would lead to fewer bets. You deserve all the success you get.

Re: Quick System jackarmy83 thanks mate

I had a win double on them but was contemplating an ew double
unlucky with that mate i was tempted with the double myself but in the end only did them in singles its a wonder for me to get it right