** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Hi ralphie, I'm new here and am intrigued by this sytem because of it's simplicity but great strike rate, well done! I understand if you do not want to give too much away , but I wondered what other criteria you look at when selecting horses. You said in the op that you look for 'in-form' horses that were running again after a recent good performance, but so you also look for the usual things such as jockey/trainer, weight/class etc? I'm fairly new to horse racing so any tips appreciated. And I will watch this forum with interest! Cheers Woody

Re: Quick System woodymellor :welcome thanks sorry but the rules stay with me what i will say is that i am nowhere as knowledgeable regarding horse racing and betting as some of the guys on here. There is loads of people who will give you great advice on here and in the At The Races forum. what I will say is that if you are interested in systems then be prepared to possibly have lots of failures before you get a good one. Don't give up though keep trying. I had lots of false dawns and lots of total failures. I still do. Sights like the Adrian Massey one are good. Paper test the system before you even think about risking your money on the selections. Never add a rule just for the sake of it if you add a rule then you should be able to back it up with good reasoning/logic. Another idea is join the Daily Horse Racing Competition on Punters Lounge it costs you nothing + you can win a bit you could use that to try your selections without risking your money. if I can help you in any other way I will just not the rules. cheers ralphie

Re: Quick System welshman 2005 i am gonna go through em all to see if i can sort the yearly figures out i started it a while back and then got sidetracked too much work etc and then kept putting it off this request will make me get my act together. leave it with me and i will try and sort your request out at the same time. might take a while but i will do it be as fast as i can :ok ralphie

Re: Quick System Kamo Hi mate thanks for that hope you are well :ok woodymellor

I fully expected a much blunter one!
no mate not on here this is a friendly forum thats what attracted me to it many moons ago :) don't be afraid to ask no one ever stops learning one more thing i forgot don't pay good money to these sites for tips or system selections there is no need to do that. Good Luck ralphie