** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System each way means split stake for a win and a place - BF goes win only and place only (and in races with an odds-on fav the place odds arre usually inlated) - the 2.35 issue may be down to the time zone difference - try 3.35 if you have the time zone set as CET - well ,no need now, day 2 was abandoned and the meeting rescheduled due to high winds.

Re: Quick System

each way means split stake for a win and a place - BF goes win only and place only (and in races with an odds-on fav the place odds arre usually inlated) - the 2.35 issue may be down to the time zone difference - try 3.35 if you have the time zone set as CET - well ' date='no need now, day 2 was abandoned and the meeting rescheduled due to high winds.[/quote'] Thx for explaination Tulenos, so I 'll split it at BF next time I see this tip.

Re: Quick System Result Cheltenham 02:35 TIDAL BAY.....Abandoned Huntingdon 04:55 COUNCILLOR JACK.....Non-Runner Wolverhampton 07:50 ATLANTIC GAMBLE.....nowhere Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. ---------------------- Bank = + 1511.94 pts. Profit = + 1411.94 pts. ----------------------

Re: Quick System

Bossie13 :welcome Tulenos :ok
thx ralphie , I follow your system already a few months but with taking a Betfair account I now can start following your picks also:tongue2. Untill a few weeks ago I only had some "European bookieaccounts" and they don't offer the English races.

Re: Quick System I may have missed this, but how exactly do you decide on your selections? I know you said that they would be peak runners running shortly after winning, but what are your cut-offs, etc? Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but it would take me ages to ready through the entire thread!

Re: Quick System Saturday 22/03/2008 Fairyhouse 03:15 ROSSBEIGH f/c. 11/4 stake = 10 pts. WIN Kempton 03:50 THEBES f/c. 4/7 stake = 10 pts. WIN :hope no selections for a week then 2 come together. ones a bit short but looks nailed on the other with Ruby Walsh on board looks to have a great chance. positive thinking the luck has to change cmon