** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System As a long-term lurker I've been meaning to register to say thanks for an excellent long-term system which I follow every day. What prompted me to register today was the possibility that NAUTICAL might be a bit long in the tooth unless you've changed one of the original rules and I haven't noticed. Keep up the good work. I'm sure you have many fans for this system.

Re: Quick System mainbrace Hi mate Thanks for that just a shame I didn't come back on to see your post no I hadn't noticed and yes you are right Nautical should not have been a selection and as such I won't include it in the results appologies to anyone who backed it and lost money. I also backed it and lost very very sorry ralphie

Re: Quick System WHUPUNTER thanks for the best wishes mate but not to be :( this is surely the worst period this system has had maybe its run its time maybe it needs another filter loath to do it yet though maybe a watching brief is best at the moment its funny but a mate has just started backing these this last few months been telling him he should for ages not happy with me at present I can't complain if it has run its time but we will see Que Sera Sera

Re: Quick System Although there has been a dip in winners/profit so far this NH season, Ralphie, it's a bit early for despondency. Your system has worked over a long period and from my experience of it, the NH period is never quite as successful as the Flat. Apart from issues about the ratio of winners, I believe a big point is that NH prices are much skinnier generally about horses with form, than those on the Flat. I think this is because a lot of NH races only have a limited number of runners with real form and the bookies squeeze their prices, which affects our runners. On the Flat there is a better odds opportunity because the form is there for several runners, possibly because Flat horses run a little more often in the season. With your system I tend not to back odds on and I have a staking plan. My results this season are 25% winners and a break even £. I'll be happy with this at the end of March ( although I'd like a profit ) and I can then dream of those heady days to come of 60% winners:hope.

Re: Quick System I think its a case of riding the wether out with bank barrier protection. Put a 80 % bank barrier as of now eg £1000 if it drops to £800 then start paper trading. When it rises over £800 in your paper bets then start using real money. The technique can save you alot if you hit a losing streak. Explanation on the bank barrier technique http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showpost.php?p=951129&postcount=7