Mlb 13 July

Going to go with a Double as the odds are short. Detroit Tigers (Bonderman)to beat Kansas City Royals(Duckworth)& Minnesota Twins (F Liriano)to beat Cleveland Indians (C Lee) Kansas City 0-8 vs. Detroit this season and their away record is 12-23. Detroit are the surprise team of the season. Having struggled for a number of years they have a new manager who has turned this team around. Their pitching staff is one of the best in the league. They are 26-14 @ Home. Detroit 22-4 as a favorite of -150 or more Minny send Liriano to the mound. He has been dynamite this year. He is 9-1 this year with a ERA 1.36 and WHIP 0.83. At home minny are 30-10. Minnesota 55-11 as a favorite of -200 or more If any of you need info on matchups etc let me know as I have a excel sheet which updates automatically each day the new card is put up and it has some good info which will help. I can email it you! best of luck to all....... Majid

Re: Mlb 13 July Borrowing your thread here mate . On Bet365 , they are offering a prop bet . Total Runs scored = 67 Lets see , there are altogether 7 games tomorrow . If over 67 runs are scored , we need an average of 9.57 runs per game . If 1 single game ends up as a one or 2 run game , i think this bet is nailed on for the under . Morever , teams have just gone through an all star game and players have got a little bit of rest here and there . Would expect them to be well refreshed and defend and pitch well and makes a low scoring night for mlb games . Seeing that houston astros is playing florida marlins which i think suits a 1 or 2 run game providing an A Game from the pitchers , i'm going for the under 67 here .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.