** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fantasy Football League

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantasy Football League

shirta_17_1.gifinfo.gif Robinson 1
shirta_17.gifinfo.gif Dawson 1 shirta_19.gifinfo.gif Ferdinand 2 shirta_2.gifinfo.gif Mellberg 11 shirta_9.gifinfo.gif Hyypia 2
shirta_9.gifinfo.gif Gerrard 7 shirta_1.gifinfo.gif Fabregas 4 shirta_17.gifinfo.gif Lennon 2 shirta_13.gifinfo.gif Parker 10
shirta_9.gifinfo.gif Bellamy 2 shirta_11.gifinfo.gif Rooney © 32
Subs shirta_20_1.gifinfo.gif Kirkland 0 shirta_5.gifinfo.gif Kishishev 0 shirta_19.gifinfo.gif Reid 0 shirta_12.gifinfo.gif Christie 0
Rooney as Captain made all the difference here and a great first week for Robbie Hayward. But can he keep it up??

Re: Fantasy Football League Week 3 Table Chillymonsters takes top spot due to he's 2 chelsea defenders and Saha playing well for manchester united meanwhile jonnes dudes drops to second. Special mention to Kickass Warriors and Snappers Warriors scoring the top weekly points of 56 before tonights game. (update tomorrow or 2nite) plweek3la4.jpg[url=http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3018/plweek3la4.jpg]

Re: Fantasy Football League

After such a slow start I've resorted to drastic action and played my transfer wildcard thus saving me 40 points in the process! Anyone else resorted to this!?
i will show faith in my players, i will continue to play my system and i will continue to employ my tactics. I will continue with beckham on the right, i will...:wall Sven mode off! ahhh fcuk, cant remmeber my password, ah well :\ i will show faith in my players, i will continue to play my system and i will continue to employ my tactics. I will continue with..............

Re: Fantasy Football League Worth saving the card in my opinion. Last season I made 3 transfers on a monday after players got injured at the weekend. By Friday I had 11 members in my team that were suspended/injured/unavailable after midweek games. I went from 7th overall to 22nd in one go....... Something similar will happen this season :ok

Re: Fantasy Football League Table update: Jonne's Dudes continue to set a decent pace with a good 60 points this week taking him to a total of 240 and putting himself just outside the top 1,000 in the entire competition. Team of the week goes to Bowles10 who scored high with 68 Points, still early in the competition guys. plxa5.jpg