scottish open golf

what is everyone tips fpr the Scottish open at Loch Lomond this weekend, below are my bets, and note that ihave again got a two Scots, in keeping with my belief that home players always do well in home tournaments (K club two Irishmen -top10). L DONALD win @14/1 ew, superb golfer who excels on this course finished high last year, and is a good bet for this years event,if you consider his USPGA tour record and this event does not have his usual foes( Woods, Singh etc) competing he has to be good odds at 14s. D CLARKE win @20/1 good week at K club, alaways plays well in Scotland, runner up here last year. L WESTWOOD, top5 @6/1 coming onto a bit of form just in time for Open, think he is getting close to winning again ( 25= 2005) A FORSYTH, top 10, @13/2. my first Scottish pick, consistent golfer, enjoys a good support in this event, top ten last year . N DOUGHERTY, top10, @8/1, joint 5th last year, is too good to keep struggling could well shine here. C MONTGOMORIE, top 10, @9/4 . finished 18th last term, but has been playing well since his US open collapse, you can get him at 9/2 for top 5 but think top 10 is better value others to consider POULTER @ 22/1, to win. ( 4= 2005) CARBRERA, @ 22/1 to win (5= 2005) OLAZABAL, @28/1 to win (25= 2005) last year i tipped Tim Clark to win and he came in at around 25-30s so hoping for continued success here this year.

Re: scottish open golf Nice post mate.Can't argue with any of that.I'm drawn to Darren Clarke for this event.Showing a nice bit of form,and as you point out likes it here(2nd in 2003 and 2005).Done him e/way(quarter odds 1234) with Betfred at 10/1,in Top British + Ire market.Good luck to all,:ok .....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.