Magic formular...

Well, I don't think that's there's any magic tricks to mathemathical logic but setting up the right formulars and use those formulas as they should be used might make mathematical logic appear magical :cow Anyway, I've been working on a system that calculates the percentage of each outcome in a match by combining regular stats, injuries, form, goals, etc. Although this system is mainly created for matches with three possible outcomes I'm trying to adjust it so it will also work on matches with only two outcomes. So, first out at this forum is a match from the MLB (yes, I know the system is mainly design for matches with three outcomes but as I'm adjusting to matches with fewer outcomes I might as well testing it with the MLB). Match to bet on: Pittsburgh @ NYM => 1,60 @ BF Starting bank: 1000 pt Current bank: 1000 pt Won/Loss: 0/0 Yield: 0.00 pct Good luck! :hope

Re: Magic formular... Well, NYM won just as predicted. :clap I forgot to mention that I'm using flat staking at 20 pt on each bet. Starting bank: 1000 pt Curent bank: 1011.4 pt Won/Loss: 1/0 Yield: +57 pct Tonight games: Drogheda vs St. Patricks => 5,4 @ BF Bohemians - Derry City => 1,74 (laying odds at 2,34 on Derry City) @ BF :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.