** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide

robilaruk

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide

I'll second that... lost it when my hard drive packed up... which might not have been a bad thing in my case!! :lol If anyone can point me in it's direction I'd be most grateful! :cheers
Or is it more a case of seek and ye shall find... Hope this link is OK mods! :unsure http://www.sngicons.com/software.php

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide Personally I believe in a methodical step up approach - I believe you should beat every level before playing the next - you should evolve and develop your game so that you can crush each level - if you cannot manage it, then tht means there are leaks/weaknesses in your game and these will become exploitable at high levels if you dont get rid of them... I know that there are opposing views on here too - as you say, that learning to beat these levels encourages bad play, and that that holds you back..... the view is that you need to push yourself and play out of your comfort zone - I can see where this view's coming from, but it's not my approach....

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide

One quick question again guys' date=' would this work for any MTTs?[/quote'] No - because the payout structure will be different for each tournament - you'd need a seperate worksheet for each MTT (or record payouts in a different way...) You can put your MTT results in one of the other sheets (to keep your bankroll accurate) but will have no stats.... Afraid I cannot explain why you're having problems renaming the sheets...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide Hi guys - just got myself into the poker stuff. The link to the spreadie does not work anymore, is there any other way i can get a copy? Also I fancy a go at a few freerolls with out having to deposit and cash - any ideas where i should look :) Cheers, Paul