** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide

robilaruk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide sure - would be easier - have tried to email it but as I only have a yahoo a/c it goes over the limit allowed (sorry folks) Damo re calendar - the fix for that is in an earlier post

I do have the original but I think the calendar would need fixing? :unsure Want me to host it somewhere Damo?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide I guess I fcuked up in this one. Once, by mistake I pushed the button twice and it recorded two tournaments at the same time while I was playing one, then I just wrote 3 in the place you finished section only to change it later (for the second one I never played). Then the next game I was 6th and I changed the 3 with 6 but now my bankroll is .30 more in the spreadsheet, what do you think could be wrong?

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide I guess it's too big, and it's not so fast here sorry :\. I just autofilled as 3 after pressing end existing button then manually changed the 3 by 6, what could be wrong it's not such a big move.:unsure

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide all the calculations add up correct if you're gonna do that. I guess "boss" took .30 cent more from me once. Where should I write that?? :lol Edit: OK, I've just lowered my starting bankroll .30c, no big deal I guess there is nothing wrong with the spreadsheet. Cheers..

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide I suspect it is boss doing an exchange rate adjustment on your account. Your money is held in their account in £s but you see it in the poker account in the currency of your choice. In my case in $s. Once a month the adjust the value of the amount held in £s to the current exchange rate and this will adjust the amount held in your poker account. Hope this makes sense.

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide

Once a month the adjust the value of the amount held in £s to the current exchange rate and this will adjust the amount held in your poker account. Hope this makes sense.
Spot on - Thats exactly what happens - noticed it in my account twice and both times were negative :sad

I suspect it is boss doing an exchange rate adjustment on your account. Your money is held in their account in £s but you see it in the poker account in the currency of your choice. In my case in $s. Once a month the adjust the value of the amount held in £s to the current exchange rate and this will adjust the amount held in your poker account. Hope this makes sense.
Of course it is :ok

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide I'd make an adjustment in one of hte columns in the "extras" sheet :ok I don't think you need to worry about it - If I understand correctly, your balance in your native currency is remaining unchanged .... all that is happening is the amount, as displayed in US$ is changing as the exchange rate changes.... If you watch your balance in your native currency, outside of the poker software, in the sports book, you should see it remain constant I think....

I'd make an adjustment in one of hte columns in the "extras" sheet :ok I don't think you need to worry about it - If I understand correctly, your balance in your native currency is remaining unchanged .... all that is happening is the amount, as displayed in US$ is changing as the exchange rate changes.... If you watch your balance in your native currency, outside of the poker software, in the sports book, you should see it remain constant I think....
correct Damo

• 1 month later...

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide Sorry for perhaps asking a dump question but here it is: I cant get any of the things working in the very first post. When i rename the sheeds in the bottom and when i try to hit the start button nothing has changed at all. I have macros allowed. Any possibilyty that it could be becasuse i am using a danish version of excel and it is version 2003?

• 4 weeks later...

come on guys where we moved the spreadsheet to!
I'll second that... lost it when my hard drive packed up... which might not have been a bad thing in my case!! :lol If anyone can point me in it's direction I'd be most grateful! :cheers