** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide

robilaruk

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide that shouldn't make a difference unless you attempt to shut down excel completely There is a lag when the sheet autosaves and it looks like it has crashed - but it should run both files at the same time unless your RAM is low and is struggling to run 2 poker sites and two open files and your firewall and your antivirus and etc etc etc That might cause the crash as the 'puter can't cope? Damo

Arrgh! Forgot to add that it doesn't like it if you are multi-tableing using 2 sites and 2 sheets. I cocked up when I was playing Sp odds and Pokerstars at the same time, and had to restart both from scratch. :\

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide Right i've recently started using this poker spreadsheet to record my results and it worked fine until yesterday (any coincidence that its the 1st day of a new year). The stats still record fine but the money tab no longer has details of any winnings from today (cell N27) or yesterday (N24). Also the winnings for January dont show either but everything else is fine. If anyone else has had similar problems or knows how to fix this help would be much appreciated.

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide good point - haven't noticed this before - just ran a test win and it doesn't update I am assuming it has something to do with the date - how you fix it you need to ask a clever person :) (maybe try the tech forum?) otherwise if you have the original (you did make a copy as soon as you d/l it didn't you?) intact then i would simply begin again for 2007 Damo

Right i've recently started using this poker spreadsheet to record my results and it worked fine until yesterday (any coincidence that its the 1st day of a new year). The stats still record fine but the money tab no longer has details of any winnings from today (cell N27) or yesterday (N24). Also the winnings for January dont show either but everything else is fine. If anyone else has had similar problems or knows how to fix this help would be much appreciated.

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide

sorted go to the overall tab cell L57 input start date as 1/1/07 save it then recalcs any from today or yesterday - I would guess that you need a clean sheet for each year HTH Damo
Mine appears to be working without updating that date. :unsure Edit: I see the problem is with the money tab. I don't use that tab. :)

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide one quick question i started a new database yesterday,everything looked fine,but when i enter results for today although they add onto the overall bankroll they do not show on the daily winnings for jan 2 it just stays the same,,,any ideas?

profit by day
yesterday
1-Jan
$1.25
today
2-Jan
($1.25)
last 7 days
$0.00
last 14 days
$0.00
the figure in red is actually from yesterday,but had 67.50 in stt games today,it shows on overall bankroll only.

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide have you got the correct date in the cell I mentioned earlier? otherwise it should work fine? have just changed the date on my comp and did a dummy win for jan 3 and it appears fine in the money section Damo

one quick question i started a new database yesterday,everything looked fine,but when i enter results for today although they add onto the overall bankroll they do not show on the daily winnings for jan 2 it just stays the same,,,any ideas?
profit by day
yesterday
1-Jan
$1.25
today
2-Jan
($1.25)
last 7 days
$0.00
last 14 days
$0.00
the figure in red is actually from yesterday,but had 67.50 in stt games today,it shows on overall bankroll only.

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide yes - and this time I don't have a clue - have gone into chart options and its picking up the correct range of data but not displaying it? looks like the pretty picture will be sadly missed......:sad The Graph: RIP 2007 ;) Damo ps I am sure some bright spark will figure this out :ok

Right being a bit picky now but has anyone else got problems with their year graph not showing anything at all??

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide Hi, I actually opened an Account just for this post, but as I was titled "bright spark" i couldn't resist. My ego demands it. :loon To fix the Prob with the Graph, you have to rightclick the y-Axis (time Axis). Then go to the scaling Tab ("Skalierung" - I'm german. The 2nd Tab anyway) and change the Start and End Date. That's it. I'm a bright spark aint I? :tongue2 (By the way: You can simply "add on" to your 2006-chart, and create a 2 years graph (or even more years) but to rectify the Prob with the money tab, you then need to add on in the Overall tab (below line 417) and do the same in the differnet "Stats" Tabs and the money tab. - Its quite some work an probably not worth the Trouble, but this way you can create a chart for more than one Year. It's easier to start an new chart, and keep a 2nd one with all your tourneys to see you overall ROI etc.)

ps I am sure some bright spark will figure this out :ok

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide EXCELLENT 1st post :clap welcome to the forum :) Damo

Hi, To fix the Prob with the Graph, you have to rightclick the y-Axis (time Axis). Then go to the scaling Tab ("Skalierung" - I'm german. The 2nd Tab anyway) and change the Start and End Date. That's it. I'm a bright spark aint I? :tongue2 (By the way: You can simply "add on" to your 2006-chart, and create a 2 years graph (or even more years) but to rectify the Prob with the money

• 1 month later...

Re: STT/SNG Spreadsheet - a beginners guide can anyone here host it? (or doing similarly clever with it?) I could try and email you it - let me have your addy Damo

The link doesn't seem to work anymore. Is the spreadsheet available anywhere else ? I was going to use this for my Sit N Go's and remove them from the Card Player Analyst, so I can see a proper win rate for MTT's only.