** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! It makes sense to include the Pokerstars games on the 8th and 9th of July in which we will be playing for PL or any other forum competition events. I hope you do not include any games on Virgin or Goalpoker which will not let me join :cry

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Excellent idea GAF:clap Can we have a few games a bit later as well (just a suggestion as most of us are busy with Virgin, S.O. etc early games.) Never seems to be many games starting 9-10pm:\
Erm.....Actually thanks to thecloud - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30607 Will try and get a mix of start times - some earlier, some later.........
I hope you do not include any games on Virgin or Goalpoker which will not let me join :cry
Appreciate what you're saying mate, but having given PL two of the largest "sponsorship" deals we have had, I feel a "duty" to push some games their way - and indeed want to - if sponsors don't see a return on their investments, then we wont get those deals again!!! And that's another good reason for people to use the PL links, on top of the days out they pay for - if you use PL links, then they track your custom back to PL (and report it as a "pay off" on their investment in PL tournies) :ok So I expect to give Virgin and Goalpoker (as well as other PL sponsors) more than their fair share of games in this....... Can you refresh my memory why you cannot sign up with Virgin and Goalpoker (by PM is fine if you prefer)
Is it OK if I use this to prove I'm the 65th best player on PL?
You'll be lucky mate!!! :P

what about the freeroll at Pokerstars on July 8 as a focus game??
Nice call Brael :ok Only hesitation is registration closes about 3 days prior to the tournament - but I think people have had enough warning :ok Will probably avoid the 9th July game though in preference for something else - you do all want to watch England in the World Cup Final don't you?

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! One final thing - I will use the poll in the daily thread to monitor who is playing in non PL exclusive games - so please ensure you vote yourself in in the daily thread if you are playing the focus game. (Not important for games like tonights where it is PL Exclusive)

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Great idea, but a lil unfair on those of us in ibiza for the freeroll on 8th of july, i know its only 1 game, but since around 20+ plers will be away, surely it should be another nominated game? not a complaint more of a question i may add

I think the idea is that there will be one nominated game every day, morls. The gaps are just because GaF hasn't decided what the game will be that day.
Cheers mate just did 11hrs at work and my eyes are killing, read through it properly again and yeah, thats no probs! :ok

Not sure if I'll make this or not' date=' but, fantastic idea including omaha hi/hilo![/quote'] To be honest - I'm not expecting a huge number of non NLHE games - these only got in because they are league games ...... but if they're popular, may well be persuaded ;) lol @ Morl - best 5 scores from the last 28 games/days to count - idea is NOT that everyone plays every game.........

I'll probably play in all 28!! :lol
Hehe The idea is it's continuous - not just 28 games, but a game a night, every night, ad infinitum...... If you don't play for 28 days, then you will see yourself drop out of the rankings. If you play (and thus score points) then you will have some position in the rankings for at least 28 days.......