Rugby League: Super League - Round 19

Hello folks, here are the handicaps for Round 19 of Super League. As with last week, my predicted handicaps are in red. Handicaps supplied by totesport :ok Salford v Bradford (-8pts) (-8pts) Catalans Dragons v <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Hull (-8pts) (-8pts) Harlequins RL v Wigan (-2pts) (scr) Castleford v Warrington (-2pts) (-6pts) Huddersfield v Leeds (-12pts) (-14pts) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Wakefield Wilcats v St Helens (-10pts) (-14pts)

All thoughts welcome. M

ore to follow :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 19 Interesting that myself and other people who o their own ratings are ALL going for a higher h'cap against Saints than the bookies. I've got it at -18. One where my view differs from others is Cas as 2 pt faves over the fading Wire. Been on a good run on ratings lately. Hit 1/6 in each of the last three weeks so obviously well pleased with that. Would get a job with a firm if I could promise that every week!!! Saints -10 is a fair shout but no reaal standout bets as this stage. Been learning to hold back and do my bets later in the week. OK sometimes the line will change when you dilly dally but it's been noticeable that my strike rate has improved since waiting until Friday

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.