** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Part Deux - have reraised with KK, now what?

robilaruk

4th hand of the game thoughts on what to do on the flop Damo Hand #341021338 at table: 5 Player $100 NL Started: Sat Jun 24 11:06:35 2006 ulrikdk is at seat 1 with 2000.00 tomusan is at seat 2 with 1970.00 felixb is at seat 3 with 1790.00 HERO is at seat 4 with 2045.00 Curly05 is at seat 5 with 2150.00 Curly05 posts the large blind 30.00 HERO posts the small blind 15.00 HERO: Ks, Kc Curly05: --, -- ulrikdk: --, -- tomusan: --, -- felixb: --, -- Pre-flop: ulrikdk: Fold tomusan: Raise 90.00 felixb: Fold HERO: Raise 300.00 Curly05: Fold tomusan: Call 300.00 Flop (Board: Ah, 8s, Qd): Hero???

Re: Part Deux - have reraised with KK, now what? dont you just hate it when that happens. my initial thought is, i'm beat, so i stick in a feeler bet/steal, somewhere between 1/3 to 2/3 of the pot depending on his previous play(would he just call with good ace, would he call with ace rag) if he calls and i dont hit my king, i'm boned, if he raises, i'm boned, if he folds, w00t.

Re: Part Deux - have reraised with KK, now what? well, i always bet 2/3 again my raise, so I'd be putting in 500 there hit or miss......in any event, even if it's read as having missed the ace, i don't think many players would have the balls to come over the top of you for their whole stack if they didn't have it themselves...