Mlb 11/06

Chicago Cubs @ Cincinnati Reds Under 10 1.96 (Mansion) 5 units CIN: LHP Eric Milton (4-2, 4.14) CHC: RHP Carlos Marmol (0-0, 0.00) I see some value here and like the chances of under in this one. Both teams have been in a little bit of a under trend lately. Cubs are 4-1 under and Reds 3-2 in last 5. 2 of the 3 games in this series have gone under so far. Ofcourse, it's a hitter friendly ballpark and especially Reds have a lot of pop in the bat, but i like the pitching matchup. Eric Milton has been really solid after coming off the disabled list. He has gone 2-1 with a 2.60 ERA in 4 starts since. He hasn't walked anybody in his last 22.1 pitched innings either. Milton is 2-0 with a 2.51 ERA in two starts this season against the Cubs. Last time out he shut out the Cardinals at St. Louis for 7 innings. Cubs starter, rookie Carlos Marmol was just called from Triple-A, but has shown some nasty stuff in recent relief appearances and was promoted as a starter. He has thrown combined 4 shutout innings, allowing 3 hits, striking out 6 and walking nobody. He will probably not go longer than 5 or 6 innings, but Cubs pen is quite ok. Worth a medium bet for me. LA Dodgers @ Colorado Rockies Rockies 2.30 (Mansion) 4 units LAD: RHP Derek Lowe (5-3, 2.70 ERA) COL: RHP Aaron Cook (5-6, 3.63) Like Rockies with Cook at home for this price. Ofcourse, they are facing the strongest team in their division with a really solid pitcher, but Rockies Have been hitting really well at home lately. Their run totals in last 3 games (all home at the Coors field) have been 16, 0 and 12 yesterday in a win against the Dodgers. Sure they were blanked in a 0-3 loss the other day, but i still like the way they've been swinging the bat. Derek Lowe has won 4 games in a row and pitched well, but he is not unhittable and have not lasted longer than 6 innings in last 2 games. Colorados Aaron Cook is really solid pitcher, altough losing his last 3 games, he has pitched well and colorado's offense is to blame for most of those losses. I see this pretty much a 50%-50% game. Rockies have the home field advantage in a divisional matchup and a chance to win the series. Worth a bet imo.