** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Lucky 15 Suicide Mission

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lucky 15 Suicide Mission

Tenth bet: Countrywide Belle (2.10 Fontwell) lost Overthyme (2.20 Perth) lost Alpes Maritimes (4.30 Pontefract) placed (9/1) Eljay's Boy (4.40 Fontwell) won (4/1) 37 point EW Lucky 15. 1110 points staked.
Including the double odds bonus for one winner, I make that a 420.32 point loss. Starting bank 1000 Current bank 7119.64 Level stakes 1 point EW Lucky 15s: Bets: 10 Profit/Loss: +525.51 (Win half: +168.75. Place half: +356.76) Including benefit from 2x bonus: 26 Yield: 175.17%

Re: Lucky 15 Suicide Mission Thanks, DBDF. There seem to be several bookies' shops near me offering treble odds for one winner at the moment. I can't say I've paid much attention to their bonuses for 4 winners, as it's unlikely to be relevant, but of course it doesn't hurt to pick the place that would give you the highest bonus ... just in case. I think I've seen 25% somewhere, but I couldn't swear to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Including the double odds bonus for one winner, I make that a 420.32 point loss. Starting bank 1000 Current bank 7119.64 Level stakes 1 point EW Lucky 15s: Bets: 10 Profit/Loss: +525.51 (Win half: +168.75. Place half: +356.76) Including benefit from 2x bonus: 26 Yield: 175.17%
Just out of interest , which bookies are you using?? At Ladbrokes the double the odds applies if only 1 winner and NOTHING else. i.e. One winner and a place means no double the odds.(I think, Ill double check tomorrow)

Just out of interest , which bookies are you using?? At Ladbrokes the double the odds applies if only 1 winner and NOTHING else. i.e. One winner and a place means no double the odds.(I think, Ill double check tomorrow)
Actually, this came up in another thread recently. I've done it online with Ladbrokes and got double the odds even though I had a couple of places as well (at least if my calculation of the return was right), and I think that's how all bookies do it. All the ones I've checked my return with have, anyway.

No - the only criteria for the 100% is minimum unit stakes of 20p.
On the Betfred web site they have prominently displayed a notice about "Super Bonuses", and just next to that they have a list of "Super Bonus Races". I assumed those were the ones which the "Super Bonus" applied to. Or is it different in their shops?

Eleventh bet: Top Royelle (2.20 Nottingham) lost Multitude (3.20 Nottingham) placed (5/1) Cash On (4.10 Exeter) lost Galactic Star (4.20 Nottingham) placed (9/2) 35 point EW Lucky 15. 1050 points staked.
I make that a 780.5 point loss. Starting bank 1000 Current bank 6339.14 Level stakes 1 point EW Lucky 15s: Bets: 11 Profit/Loss: +503.21 (Win half: +153.75. Place half: +349.46) Including benefit from 2x bonus: 26 Yield: 152.49%

• 2 weeks later...

Twelfth bet: Total Victory (1.10 Aintree) won (100/30) Water Taxi (2.35 Kelso) placed (4/1) Londolozi (4.00 Lingfield) placed (3/1) Royal Tiara (4.30 Lingfield) lost 31 point EW Lucky 15. 930 points staked.
I make that a 121.52 point loss, including the double odds bonus for the one winner. Starting bank 1000 Current bank 6217.62 Level stakes 1 point EW Lucky 15s: Bets: 12 Profit/Loss: +499.29 (Win half: +146.42. Place half: +352.87) Including benefit from 2x bonus: 29.33 Yield: 138.69%

Interesting one, mate ... ... I took it @ Ladbrokes for fun with 0.4 cent stake ... 12 Euro overall ... and got 11 and something back.
Did you take prices on any of them? That might explain why you did better than me. Or maybe they're giving treble odds for one winner?

That will be why, then. I don't know what Ladrokes' prices were, but you probably got around 9/2 on the winner, instead of the measly 100/30 I got at SP.
Yepp .. definitely 9/2 .. or even more .. don't remeber :eyes GL with todays bets, mate .. I'm off to the pub to watch Man U vs. Liverpool :ok