** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

sporting STT league part trois

robilaruk

running for the whole month this time same format as may - its profit based not winnings based (HURRAH) oh and there is a complete nutter called superCUFC who shoves any pair any ace and any two broadway and 10 6off after I joked about my calling requirements and he was abusive to me LOL and yes his 10 6 cracked my slowplayed KK ;) (coz I knew he would shove if I limped) so just watch out for him - he makes moves if you limp, so limp premium PP and call his shove Damo

Re: sporting STT league part trois nice one Mo - well done matey I think the chat about the minimum calling hands to his shove pee'd himoff a bit ;) Damo

yes unlucky rob he knocked other bloke out then told him to F off, not very pleasant chap at all!!!! if its any consilation i beat him :)

Re: sporting STT league part trois Here are some details of the June tournament. Essos1 became the second ever winner of the SportingOdds STT league - congratulations! The next league will run throughout the whole of June and there will be a $5000 prize pot! As previously the League positions will be calculated on total table profit (that's all winnings minus all table buy-ins). The 5 handed $5 table can be found in the 'Single Tourney' section of the SportingOdds Poker Room and there will always just be seat waiting for you. Go to the Poker Room now and start to rise up the table! Prizes 1st Place = $2500 2nd Place = $1000 3rd Place = $500 4th Place = $250 5th Place = $125 6-10th Place = $75 11th-20th Place = $25 Rules 1. Only games on the 'SportingOdds STT league' table in the 'Single Tourney' lobby will count towards the league table. 2. There is no maximum or minimum tournaments which need to be played to qualify for the STT League. 3. SportingOdds decision is final. 4. The League table will be updated intermittently throughout the tournament period. 5. Winnings will be paid in to poker accounts on the 1st July. 6. Any players suspected of collusion or multi-registering the same STT will be disqualified from receiving any League prize money.

Re: sporting STT league part trois ul e4sby that was harsh, and as usual i bubbled after being massive chip leader dunno how i can play better and still lose, -$15.5 now just seems i lose everytime im favourite, or someone short stacked has monster everytime i try and bully, really sick of poker atm trouble is ive got nothing better to do :( think may go get shitfaced ****ing game