** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

A tip for Musselburgh

This horse is owned by a syndicate. I bumped into one of the 10 owners. 4.10 - PICCLED He told me it was unlucky last time out when it broke very slowly and ended a beaten favourite in 3rd. He said the horse is still favourably handicapped in his opinion and told me to watch out for it today. On the negative side it doesn't look to have a great draw (Low numbers are best over 5f at Musselburgh so another PL member kindly told me). Also the ground is good to firm and ideally Piccled likes it good or good to soft. Anyway - I am posting it because I was told they would be giving it their best today and I would feel guilty if it came in and I had kept my gob shut. Best of Luck. :ok

Guest Del Burgess

Re: A tip for Musselburgh Hi. PICCLED is very well in,TIMEFORM is suggesting that the race will concern PICCLED and CAPE ROYAL: Cheers Del

Guest bowles10

Re: A tip for Musselburgh I had narrowed the race down to both Piccled & Cape Royal funnily enough, so both will carry my money. Not sure about the draw at the track as it depends on the stalls position plus also the ground. Good luck with this.