County Championship Cricket 23/5 - 27/5

1st bet for me this week. There are a couple I'm looking at which begin on Wednesday but here's Tuesday's offering!

EventDurham vs Sussex
SelectionDurham
Strength10/10
Date26/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningBeen toying over whether to back the Dynamoes here or not but I've decided to go ahead with it. Steve Harmison being in the Durham starting line-up is a massive factor for me. I think they are now ready to let him loose having rested him in the 2nd innings last week and their C&G game on Sunday was rained off. In their Championship games so far this season runs haven't been a problem but they tend to struggle to bowl sides out. That isn't going to be a problem with a hungry Harmison steaming in! Sussex, are also having a terrific season so far but I think Mushtaq - their major threat with the ball - will not be helped at the Riverside. It's not a place that is known for it's spin and that could really effect Sussex. They have added James Kirtley to their bowling attack but they do lean towards Mushtaq an awful lot. I've checked the weather and it doesn't look too bad for the 4 days so I'm going for the home win here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.