Not really tips, just my gut feelings

Hi guys, To be honest I am not giving tips here as I do not want to be responsible for anyone losing money, but I will be giving details of bets I fancy. If anyone has any info, good or bad I'd love to receive it. I will however be giving my points staked and will update the betting bank. I will rate all tips at up to 10pts maximum stakes. Tomorrow:- 640 Windsor Hoh Mike 7pt win bet 700 Musselburgh Picture Frame 2pt each way Total staked 11pts.:hope Lets hope I do not make a fool of myself up against the other tipsters on here.

Re: Not really tips, just my gut feelings

Hi guys, To be honest I am not giving tips here as I do not want to be responsible for anyone losing money, but I will be giving details of bets I fancy. If anyone has any info, good or bad I'd love to receive it. I will however be giving my points staked and will update the betting bank. I will rate all tips at up to 10pts maximum stakes. Tomorrow:- 640 Windsor Hoh Mike 7pt win bet 700 Musselburgh Picture Frame 2pt each way Total staked 11pts.:hope Lets hope I do not make a fool of myself up against the other tipsters on here.
:welcome Don't worry about whether or not you make a fool of yourself. Some of my past bets were notorious for it! :rollin And if things don't improve, it could end up that way again. Anyway, good luck - got Hoh Mike on my thread too. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.