How to become a winner in Betting

I think one should not worry about what system one will create, any system does has it's way to find the weak and good point as indicator for a good bet. So the best way would be to spend your time throughly on your system to spot the best way to use it for profits. If one who like thinking and to calculate, then stat system will do best. If one who like logic or have common sense, then fundamental analysis system will do best. One thing one must always remember, no matter how bad one system is, to me, I like to have a system that either give win or loss 90% of the time, the reason is simple, if win 90% of the time, I stick to it, if it fail me 90% of the time, I simply reverse my betting. At last I get 90% win most of the time. But in reality, most system tend to end around 50% (more or less) if one bet as longer as it wanted. So the conclusion to winning is actually how well one can avoid the bounce back theory. To me, the best way to measure this is by staying away for sometimes when one system has reach its peaks. Then how to measure this peaks, paper trade will do best but I still don't the specific way to measure this peak yet, if anyone of you has interest in this, let us share the idea of how to measure own performance peaks. There are no specific way to win in betting, one only need to know one best ability is at best in which area. Correct? Wrong? Doesn't matter. Trying is everything. If you have thoughts in this, let us share it here.

Re: How to become a winner in Betting Systems are reletive to what they are trying to achieve in the first place and no matter what % the winners or losers come in at, provided at the end of the day it works. If for instance you are looking for outsiders at above 10/1 the % chance of finding the winner are drastically reduced but providing you could come up with 12 to 15% s/rate consistantly you would be quids in. You would also be backing a lot of losers as well. You say you like the ones that work 90% of the time and I'm sure many people on the forum would be interested in any of those and an example of one would be great to see. THE % MAN

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.