Mlb 18/5

Damn. bad run for me lately, bullpens doing the best they can to destroy the bets :wink: . Let's try these today Kansas City Royals @ Cleveland Indians Indians -2.5 2.4 (Pinnacle) 7 units CLE: LHP Cliff Lee (2-4, 4.04 ERA) KC: RHP Runelvys Hernandez (1-2, 5.79 ERA) Game starting in 30 minutes, so i'll keep it short. Indians finally won 2 in a row and should be able to take the sweep convincingly here. Cliff Lee is an excellent pitcher and while he has had few bad games this season should be able to start pitching in his normal level. He is probably the best hand in the Cleveland rotation and has had good success against Royals in his career. Runelvyz Hernandez of Kansas has been pretty shaky lately, throwing 2 bad games in a row. I will try the -2.5 line with rather high stakes as i expect really one sided game and convinving win for the Indians. -2.5 is not what i normally do, but in this case it is worth a shot imo. Kansas is really poor road team and Indians have one of the best batting lineups in the league and they hit right handed pitchers really well. 7 units for me. Texas Rangers @ New York Yankees Rangers 2.20 (Mansion) 4 units TEX: RHP Vicente Padilla (3-3, 4.57 ERA) NYY: RHP Jaret Wright (1-2, 5.06 ERA) I'm fading Jaret Wright here. Ok, he had an ok game numberwise last time around, but allowed plenty of hits and walks again, but Oaklands inability to hit in clutch situations saved him. Wright is 1-2 with a 5.10 ERA in five career starts against the Rangers. he is 3-5 with a 7.67 ERA home at Yankee stadium. He is just pretty erratic and a guy i will be going against plenty of times this season. Rangers starter Vicente Padilla is ok. Nothing special, but pretty solid. His last game against the Yankees at home were not good, so he probably wants to throw a better game here. Yankees also still have some injury problems. Texas won the first game of this 4 game serie, Yankees winning next 2 by 1 run in really tight games. This is the decisive 4th match, and i think Texas has a good chance to even the wins at 2 a piece. Both teams hit well, but Rangers have the upper hand in pitching today. I'm putting 4 units on this one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.