** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ahh how not to use a spell checker.....

robilaruk

I reported a couple of players for abuse and got this lovely email back - can I say thta it is great that sporting are doing something about the tossers who think its OK to abuse others on the site Dear Damian Thank you for contacting Sporting Odds. Please note that our Poker Support Team have reported back and confirmed that both players (username - MUPPET 1 and MUPPET 2) have had their chat privileges suspended indefinitely. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies for any incontinence caused. I know that their abuse was not nice, but i don't remember it being so bad that i was shitting myself? :eek :eek do you reckon this is a standard reply, and if so should I tell them.... :tongue2 Damo

Re: ahh how not to use a spell checker..... hehe yeah i got that a few days ago after reporting pimp1982 doesnt mean shit though cos he was swearing again day after i got email so obviosly wasnt chat banned like i was told!:@