** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Sporting's STT League Part Deux

robilaruk

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux +$25 to my account which means I finished between 6th and 10th record for last 2 weeks in May played 8 1st 4 2nd 1 3rd 0 4th 2 5th 1 quality over quantity pays off - so with my winnings +$58.50 (includes rake) Damo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux Here is the provisional table. The investigation is still continuing, but esso is the winner and I don't see that changing!!!!

PositionNicknameProfit
1stesso1 $89
2nddjuju1 $82
3rdelmcroft $59.50
4thcsendi $39
5thjacksonjon $38
6throbilaruk $33.50
7thscubasue $30.50
7thNEILPARTY $30.50
9thpootle100 $28.50
10thdogman $24
10thYodantine $24
10thscarts $24
13thspannerj $22
14thBenedict16 $19
15thbatas $18.50
15thpoppy22 $18.50
17threggie16 $17
18thTheQuig $15.50
19thdevious1 $15
20thmoFace3 $14.50

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux Joe has emailed me an update. He has had comments from the players involved. He also has raw data from their games and is going to try and work through this over the weekend :sad With a bit of luck we may have answers on Monday. Hope Joe has time for some time off over the weekend too :hope

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux will this saga end!!! i hope djudju1 is innocent for the good of the game and the site, however if he isn't surely the only obvious thing to do is move us all up one. secretly therefore i hope he has cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux Below are my findings from the STT Collusion investigation. While there may have been some soft playing I don’t think from the information below I can definitely rule that cheating was taking place and thus withhold prize money. I have contacted both players involved to warn them about future play in this League.

Djuju1 and djodjo10 live on the same university campus and admit to knowing each other however claim to actively compete against each other.

In May’s 2nd STT League djuju1 + djodjo10 finished 2nd (+ $82) and 282nd (-$20) respectively.

Djuju1 played in 23 tournaments in which djodjo10 was also playing and in 95 in which he was not.

Of the 23 tournaments they were both entered in djuju1 finished higher in 14 and djodjo10 higher in 9. Over these 23 joint entries djuju1 made a profit of $43.50. I'm sure you guys will have opinion on this decision and please let me know your thoughts at >[email protected]. Cheers, Joe

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux personal im not convinced they were cheating from games i saw them in, think it was just fact when they got to final 2 1 seemed to sit out, but i cant comment cos i didnt see it myself

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux

Below are my findings from the STT Collusion investigation. While there may have been some soft playing I don’t think from the information below I can definitely rule that cheating was taking place and thus withhold prize money. I have contacted both players involved to warn them about future play in this League.

Djuju1 and djodjo10 live on the same university campus and admit to knowing each other however claim to actively compete against each other.

In May’s 2nd STT League djuju1 + djodjo10 finished 2nd (+ $82) and 282nd (-$20) respectively.

Djuju1 played in 23 tournaments in which djodjo10 was also playing and in 95 in which he was not.

Of the 23 tournaments they were both entered in djuju1 finished higher in 14 and djodjo10 higher in 9. Over these 23 joint entries djuju1 made a profit of $43.50. I'm sure you guys will have opinion on this decision and please let me know your thoughts at >[email protected]. Cheers, Joe
After reading Joes reply I have asked Joe, how many times has djudju1 been on the site playing poker and how many has he played with (or against!) djodjo1, as I haven't seen him around lately which looks increasing suspicious.