Play-off draws

This system has made money for me in the past. Due to the nature of the play-offs being contested by 4 teams of similar ability, & because of teams being cagey with there being so much at stake there are always draws. I cannot guarrantee at least 1 in 3 matches being drawn, therefore I will employ a progressive staking plan. I know that usually this is a big no-no, but it is quite safe in this situation because of the limited time span of the play-offs, & because I'll limit myself to progressive staking for a max of 6 games, then revert back to the original stake for the 7th irrespective of the result in the 6th match. The other golden rule is: once the banks gone, it's gone & there will be no more. start bank: 200 pts first bet: Leeds v Preston backed the draw @ 3.25 (coral) 10pt stake

Re: Play-off draws

first bet: Leeds v Preston backed the draw @ 3.25 (coral) 10pt stake:clap good start.
starting bank 200 current bank 222.5pts Next Bet: Crystal Palace v Watford x @ 3.25 (totalbet) 10pt stake.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.