** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

A special announcement about Pene and Damo

robilaruk

as some of you are aware, Pene and I joined PL about the same time and can always be found in games together well, we thought it about time we got it on together and well..... y'see...... well...... it seems i am no match for her voracious appetite.......:$ she is a very determined young lady and she knows what she wants:notworthy and..... well..... erm...... well, we finally got heads up and SHE FLOPPED THE NUT STRAIGHT TO MY TOP PAIR AND HAD ALL MY CHIPS :cry :cry :cry Lucky girl! Nice one Babes:ok get ya next time!:lol Damo :cheers

Re: A special announcement about Pene and Damo dunno if i can take anymore of your aggressive style love it tires me out :eek :eek :eek I like my women submissive.....:tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 Damo ps nice fluke FH against that JJ :lol

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Sorry Damo... let's have another go then... :)

Re: A special announcement about Pene and Damo

ahhh bless her - she couldn't keep up with me this time:tongue2 :tongue2 must be too much of a man for her :lol :lol gg girlie Damo :cheers
That was a very nice full house :clap :clap And as for our 2nd HU...I never really caught up with your chiplead... ...will try to be more submissive in the future... :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2

Re: A special announcement about Pene and Damo I bet he was gutted with his JJ!:ok :nana :ok :nana :ok well I thought u were stealing so a shove with 44 seemed appropriate - UL with the AK :$ and, if you could try and be a good girl, I would appreciate it ;) ;) ;) c u on the tables tomorrow - got some catching up to do with you know - how much you up $200? I think I am about $100 or so - interestingly they are just doing winnings not profit (i.e. winnings-investment) which does favour those who have the time to grind away at it for hours on end Cheers Damo

That was a very nice full house :clap :clap And as for our 2nd HU...I never really caught up with your chiplead... ...will try to be more submissive in the future... :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2

Re: A special announcement about Pene and Damo

I bet he was gutted with his JJ!:ok :nana :ok :nana :ok well I thought u were stealing so a shove with 44 seemed appropriate - UL with the AK :$ and, if you could try and be a good girl, I would appreciate it ;) ;) ;) c u on the tables tomorrow - got some catching up to do with you know - how much you up $200? I think I am about $100 or so - interestingly they are just doing winnings not profit (i.e. winnings-investment) which does favour those who have the time to grind away at it for hours on end Cheers Damo
I'm up $ 267.5... with a nice profit too :ok