** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 11th May!

During the Virgin freeroll I was sat next to Paul, while he was sorting out an interloper, and I raised to nick his big blind.:wall Bloody big mistake...he warned me not to do it again:spank ...and I didn't...I nearly pooed me pants!
:rollin :rollin

:rollin GO GO Gadget *....*
I'm looking forward to the Inspector Gadget vs. Dangermouse heads-up battle between you and PokerRose one of these days. Or maybe Magical Trevor could join in, and you could make it a threesome.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 11th May! Words fail me (almost). Sod the prize (cos I've no chance :$) - this just shows what the PL and its members' mean to Paul. He takes an enormous amount of pleasure getting these deals for us, and its a testament to him that he just keeps outdoing himself. Well done Paul, and thanks.:ok Of course whats going to be REALLY funny is the winner will be sat in Vegas, with.... VIRGIN on a T-shirt/Polo shirt for the entire tourney!! :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin (does this mean Morlspin wins by default ;))

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 11th May! Mr V, if I won that prize they could happily add......... arsehole vvanker shitforbrains sheepshagger dipshit MrVisagreatfootballer and anything else derogatory come to mention it :lol anybody fancy sponsoring me if I dont make it ?, i`ll wear whatever you want :lol and lets face it, there`d be plenty of room to put it all on my t-shirt :rollin

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION Outstanding :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Words fail me (almost). Of course whats going to be REALLY funny is the winner will be sat in Vegas, with.... VIRGIN on a T-shirt/Polo shirt for the entire tourney!! :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin (does this mean Morlspin wins by default ;))
I'd wear a bloody VALE shirt if they asked me :loon Paul, for the first time in my life i'm speechless(I can hear the "Thank God"s from here!) Yet again you do not fail to stagger me with your efforts on our behalf :notworthy :notworthy Thank you.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION sure this has been mentioned b4 but how do u reg an account on vigin poker when u already have 4 boss media sites I contacted virgin support saying I was happy to remove 1 from my comp and got this reply ear Andrew, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We can inform that you are allowed to have up to 4 accounts registered with our software. We can confirm that you have already registered 4 accounts. That is the reason for you being unable to register another account. Even if you request the closure of you Bet Direct account you still wont be able to open a new one on Virgin. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us

Words fail me (almost). Sod the prize (cos I've no chance :$) - this just shows what the PL and its members' mean to Paul. He takes an enormous amount of pleasure getting these deals for us, and its a testament to him that he just keeps outdoing himself. Well done Paul, and thanks.:ok Of course whats going to be REALLY funny is the winner will be sat in Vegas, with.... VIRGIN on a T-shirt/Polo shirt for the entire tourney!! :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin (does this mean Morlspin wins by default ;))
virgin? me? hell no mate, i got video evidence to prove that haha and yeah, ill wear what the hell they want if they take me to vegas !

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION

sure this has been mentioned b4 but how do u reg an account on vigin poker when u already have 4 boss media sites I contacted virgin support saying I was happy to remove 1 from my comp and got this reply ear Andrew, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We can inform that you are allowed to have up to 4 accounts registered with our software. We can confirm that you have already registered 4 accounts. That is the reason for you being unable to register another account. Even if you request the closure of you Bet Direct account you still wont be able to open a new one on Virgin. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us
easiest way is to download on another computer as its because of ip adrres can only have 4, then once youve registered un install on that comp and download on yours should be able to log in from same details:ok hope that makes sense erm if not pm Mr.V he knows

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION I don't think it does track the IP address - it's machine specific, not IP address specific. And if you rebuild/reformat your machine then it resets the 4 (NOT recomended just for this if anyone is thinking about it!!) So what I've done - I've set up an old machine - rebuilt it and can now set up 4 new Boss accounts - if anyone wants one - we can set it up with a few basic details, then you can go in, change your password and fill in all details properly - so if you wanna hand - drop me a line..... If I do 4, then I'll rebuld the machine again and we can do anther 4 ..... until we're all sorted :ok

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION Hi GaF, many thanks for the post... I would absolutely love to play actually, it sounds an awesome event. Do I have to do anything to enter? Sorry for being dim, but just want to make sure I do it right. Do I wait to get a PM, or do I need to do something now? Many thanks, Jar

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION

Please note that newbies are unlikely to be permitted to play, this will be down to admin discretion. If anyone manages to register that isn't valid to play, they will receive nothing. :clap
Thought I'd be the first newbie to come out of the woodwork and fawn over the brilliance over this excellent deal and ask how I would go about "buttering up" those excellent people in admin in order to get the benefit of their discrestion! Please benefit me with your discretion! I am more than happy to wear a shirt with Virgin on it. (At the very least it might lure the young ladies of Vegas into a false sense of security - allowing me to lay down some of my patented "moves" :tongue2 ) Yours in hope Handsome B. Wonderful