Soccer Over / Under Bet System

Here below is my Over / Under Bet System; The system of picks is based on odds analysis that have certain past records that is above 60% accurate prediction. What I present here is the betting system which is still on paper trade. The rule of betting is to pick maximum of 5 Under bet and 5 Over Bet for one day. If either Over or Under pick is less than 5 pick will also consider pick of the day. What I am looking for is the overall win for Under and Over Bet in Soccer. If the day end with Overall loss in Over Bet, then I will only bet in Over Pick for tomorow until I get the overall win picks in Over Bet. No matter how many loss I have in Over Bet, One day Over Bet is only limited to 5 Bet Pick only. The same apply to Under Bet. If both Under and Over Bet gets the overall win in the same day, I will continue my Bet Pick for both Under and Over Bet. The odd posted here is from Betfair at the time I finish my pick. I will start my bank at 100 point. 1 point for each bet. All the picks is available for bet in Betfair So let see what will be the results from this betting system; Day 1; Under Bet Finland MyPa Myllykoski - Tampere United @ 1.72 Valkeakoski Haka - Inter Turku FC @ 1.88 Danish Aarhus AGF - Horsens Under @ 1.95 EPL Manchester City - Arsenal @ 1.80 Sunderland - Fulham @ 1.82 Over Bet Danish Odense - Midtjylland FC @ 1.72 Esbjerg FB - Sonderjyll @ 1.62 Bröndby Kobenhavn - Farum @ 1.60 Copa Libertadores Corinthians River Plate @ 1.65

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.