** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rugby League: Super League Round 13

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 13

Come on Kev. Give the giants some credit last week. the giants were pretty competitive last week. I think Quinns would have been flattered to have won by 12. A 12 point handicap is a big ask for me for an away team. Saints werent in top form against Wakey last time round. The Pryce Moore half back combination just hasnt sparked for me. That said. They are Saints and theres quality all over the place and if anyone can cover the handicap, Saints can. Im still on the Giants though.
I'm not denying that mate but had they not scored late on we would have won by 12. You have to be more than just competitive against the Saints. I'm not sure they'll score that many points without Thorman. I still think Saints will cover the handicap.

I'm not denying that mate but had they not scored late on we would have won by 12.
Didnt you think the last Quinns try was a bit controversial. It was debatable if it was a two man tackle for that ball steal. If that try hadnt been given. It was game on. Im really putting my neck on the line backing Giants I know. I think saints are awsome but I feel they'll get a run for their money today. Im really trying to keep out of my mind the Giants last home game though..... All the best anyway Kev:ok

Didnt you think the last Quinns try was a bit controversial. It was debatable if it was a two man tackle for that ball steal. If that try hadnt been given. It was game on. Im really putting my neck on the line backing Giants I know. I think saints are awsome but I feel they'll get a run for their money today. Im really trying to keep out of my mind the Giants last home game though..... All the best anyway Kev:ok
It was controversial but it was given and so the fact still remains we would have won by 12 but for the late try! Anyway, the differences between ourselves and Saints are massive and if we can beat Huddersfield they certainly can. I made a note to myself to oppose Huddersfield every week while Thorman is out because I think he's the guy who makes them tick and I'm not changing that this week. I wish you well Henry mate but too many things stack in the Saints favour for me.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 13 Have you seen the Saints lineup. There taking the p!ss arent they? Matty Smith and Scott moore at half back. Long and Lyon rested. Pryce and Cunningham on the bench. Get yourself on +14!

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 13 HT Giants 6-0 Saints HT Catalans 12-18 warrington Saints look totally out of sorts. No direction at half back. Not big on ideas. What breaks they have had have come a cropper through desperate forcing of the pass. Anderson is going to give them a rollicking now. Drew and Paul looking good for Giants. Crabtree getting some runs going. Really disappointed Aspinwall didnt manage to touch down with the try line at his mercy. Still my points bets looking good but its early doors.:hope

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 13 FT Giants 19-16 Saints FT Catalans 16-44 Wire :nana +14 Giants:nana :nana Saints under 33.5 points:nana :nana Total Points under 51 points Giants v Saints:nana The Curse of Scott Moore strikes again. 5 in a row. They were really lacking a kicking game from half back. Giants were hardly tested in the end and ran out desrving winners. Brad Drew man of the match!:) Catalans didnt come through this time. Its looking like they might be becoming the whipping boys in the next few weeks. Something to bear in mind.

Nice one Henry lad' date=' it was never in doubt for you mate.[/quote'] Cheers mate. Bulls up for your boys next. I quite fancy the Quinns in this one given Bulls recent away form. It'll be interesting to see the handicap. Paul is looking a real capture. He could spark something.

+14 Giants Saints under 33.5 Total Points under 51 points
Great tipping there Henry :clap A round full of surprises, no bets for me....probably saved myself a few bob if im being perfectly honest! Good work guys :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 13 What can I say Rugbylad? Never underestimate the Scott Moore factor. Saints always lack direction from half back and their flow is always disrupted. Long should be back for the Wire game, which promises to be an absolute cracker.