** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tikay Tourney - May 29

robilaruk

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Tikay Tourney - May 29 tony kendall he is sportings resident 'pro' he makes a side living playing poker and has wangled a deal with sporting to sponser him! (lucky bugger) tho given Pene's recent run of form i suggest they seriously think about changing their pro ;) Damo

Thanks...GL to all in this tourney 1 Question, whats Tikay?? LOL

Re: Tikay Tourney - May 29

tony kendall he is sportings resident 'pro' he makes a side living playing poker and has wangled a deal with sporting to sponser him! (lucky bugger) tho given Pene's recent run of form i suggest they seriously think about changing their pro ;) Damo
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin LOL @ Damo

Re: Tikay Tourney - May 29

tho given Pene's recent run of form i suggest they seriously think about changing their pro ;)
They couldn't sponsor a female pro! Don't misunderstand me. There are plenty of women who are good enough! But they couldn't afford the shoes!

Re: Tikay Tourney - May 29 Sh1t game:wall :wall :wall :wall In the first level I had a roll of AA KK and AK went in big and got stuffed by the river :@ :@ :@ Every game I've played tonight the bastids have stitched me up. Good luck to all left in - I'm going for a :beer :beer :beer I think I'll play better afterwards.

Re: Tikay Tourney - May 29 it was a serious suggestion Pene - I don't think you are a world class player (yet) however, from a marketing point of view why not support a regular winning FEMALE player I can't see how they would lose by doing this - loads of publicity and the potential to attract more females to their site Damo ps plus we get to ogle you in your tight sporting odds polo shirt which will be at least 2 sizes too small..... :tongue2

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin LOL @ Damo

Re: Tikay Tourney - May 29 Card dead the whole tournament. AJ was the highest I seen (until I got knocked out) the whole game and that was UTG. I stole a few blinds but basically never hit when I flat called a flop and don't think I seen a river until the end. I finally went out with 77 in mid position, even there I should have pushed all in pre flop not realising how low I was in chips (I only had 5x BB, I raised 3x). I got called by K10 who tripped up.

Re: Tikay Tourney - May 29 Happy with my 7th place. Two AA's in very short succession put me out in front then I ran into Paul Ross with his 82o and never really recovered from there. :lol Played this tourney 3 times now and made the money twice so I'll be back! Congrats to all those who made the cash too last night. :clap