** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Goalpoker Champions League Semi Finals

Ronnie

By the way' date=' the toll free number for any payment queries is 0.800.404.8457 Julian
Cheers, rang them they asked me to provide id as stated above, emailed Ted he told me to ring them as well, :lol 2nd email he told me you can't take payment by Electron and no money will leave my bank and to deposit using a new card. I'll wait a few days to see what happens with the bank before i stick anymore money in, just hope I don't lose my deposit bonus ;)

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! the way i top up my account with goalpoker is through NETELLER using the ELECTRON card,you deposit using your card to neteller then neteller to goalpoker,,,,takes about a minute,,easy peasy;)

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

Yes but Morl - have you seen the advert in Maxim for the Ibiza trip. You would not say no to 4play with the ladies on that pic. Trust me. :ok
Im in the maxim VC finals in london on wednesday for the 2nd year in a row mate.....i have seen the ladies up close and personal, but i doubt they will be in ibiza with goal poker playing poker lol

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

I will put the details up of our WSOP package asap, just finalising the terms. I will say this however, it is worth $15,000 and the hotel stay will be from 26th July to August 10th. We will be taking 5 players through special tournaments and we intend to have a lot of fun as well as giving the winners a pre-tourney lesson in Vegas with our newly signed pro Ian Frazer. For those of you that have qualified for Ibiza, we have just conceived a great poker tourney for you out there. It won't be serious however (indeed exactly the opposite). It will be called Beach 4play. That is the only info you will get on that for now - again, it will be a lot of fun!! Julian
Julian - is Ian playing in tonight's Champs League semi?

it certainly looks like it' date=',,maybe there is a bonus for taking him out:loon[/quote'] He took me out anyway, all my own making as usual. i never learn :wall :wall :wall :wall