** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Lay the crappy New Manager markets

Re: Lay the crappy New Manager markets

I'm with you on this one ali, layed at 2.14 yesterday. He's down to 1.88 now though:unsure :hope this isn't the job he finally takes. I'd be very suprised, seen as he allegedly turned down both Newcastle & Middlesbrough.
and now 1.75 :loon :lol

Re: Lay the crappy New Manager markets

1.36 :( my 3.95 lay isn't looking very healthy now
:hope - they are all winners if he doesnt get the job. this market is so volatile that it is always highly unlikely that you will get the best price - just make sure that you get one which you are happy about :ok if it makes you feel better, he's been layed at 10's :eek

Re: Lay the crappy New Manager markets martin o'niell can lick my pubes straight! :@ Start Bank = 100 points Bets = 2 points profit on win Bets/Won/Lost = 3/1/2 Current Bank = 97.2 points if anyone would like to start a thread laying the Lay the crappy New Manager markets bets, I'll understand :\

• 4 months later...

Re: Lay the crappy New Manager markets lay alan curbishley to be next west ham manager - not got a good feeling about this but, he's being talked about way too much. West Ham boy maybe, but foreign investors with big money will want higher profiles. I hope. lay alan curbishley - 2pts @ 2.06 at betfair