** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

Tried closing down Mermaid via the route suggested by Matt and got this answer from their support. Suspect its a case of not finding the right support person - have sent an email off to Everton Pokler as well - lets see if that one works.
philossify, Sandra at support is mistaken - though I can understand why, it's quite a rare request. However, with more rooms moving to Boss - e.g. Virgin, this will become a more common occurance for every room. If you close one account you are able to open another one, though there are a couple of steps that need to be taken support side for us to do this. If you email FAO Matt at [email protected], I will sort it out for you. Please can you tell me the username, and other details of the account as my email above details.

Anybody know why they have the "four only" rule (if indeed they do)?
No idea - it is absolute madness (down to Boss - not any of the skins). I think it's a pretty poor attempt at limiting multiregging. (See the Hungarian problem at SO to see it isn't an effective control - yet it stops "legitimate" players playing on sites) As Boss set up more and more skins, this will become an increasing issue. In comparison (from the players perspective), the way Prima deal with it is an absolute dream!!!! The networks have to accept - the majority of players do shop around and do have more than one poker room set up on their machine - any network that limits the number of skins on their network a player may have installed is limiting the traffic on their network..... The problem is even worse where a couple share a machine - meaning they can only have 2 each..........

4) The first tourney is due to show in the lobby on 4th April - at this point you will know whether you can see the room or not (and need to redownload) - if you are not sure, then I propose you wait till 4th April (which leaves us a week to sort issues out)
I have just looked in the lobby and the only $2 +.20 tournament I can see on the 10th is the world cup daily, if anyone else can find it then I will have to download again.

I have just looked in the lobby and the only $2 +.20 tournament I can see on the 10th is the world cup daily' date=' if anyone else can find it then I will have to download again.[/quote'] It's not showing yet for some reason. Just queried why it isn't showing with their online support and it took them nearly an hour to tell me: "it's supposed to be there but it's not showing yet" :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Hmmm. Seems almost random. Fruitchat has just under 900 members and is about fruit machines. Hate the format of Ladbrokes' forums in general but they've got a huge number by default. Gambling.co.uk has 3,389 forum members. London Poker Meetup has 412 members. ....I wonder who the sixth forum will be? :\

Hmmm. Seems almost random. Fruitchat has just under 900 members and is about fruit machines.
Hmm ...
Showdown: slapdash shows: As, 8s (two pair, Aces and Eights) Fruit1 shows: cherry, cherry (a pair of cherries) River (Board: 9c, 3s, 8h, Ac, cherry): Mainpot: Fruit1 wins the pot with three of a kind, cherries.

Showdown: slapdash shows: As, 8s (two pair, Aces and Eights) Fruit1 shows: cherry, cherry (a pair of cherries) River (Board: 9c, 3s, 8h, Ac, cherry): Mainpot: Fruit1 wins the pot with three of a kind, cherries.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Hmmm. Seems almost random. Fruitchat has just under 900 members and is about fruit machines. Hate the format of Ladbrokes' forums in general but they've got a huge number by default. Gambling.co.uk has 3,389 forum members. London Poker Meetup has 412 members. ....I wonder who the sixth forum will be? :\
We emailed 30>40 forums, and the first 6 - who said they could get 20 to 30 members - who replied were in. Some forums didn't bother replying at all. So, big thanks for PL for being amongst the first on board. I hope one of the other forums will reply soon, we've also contacted a bunch of others on a first come first served basis - if not we'll still go ahead with 5 forums.