** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge I have sent an e-mail to poker.co.uk as i cant get accepted because of the four registrations on boss media.. A lad named Brendan was resonably helpful but did not really know the set up. The email has included our first page of the thread for what poker.co.uk are offering. will update you later as to reply.. Kev:ok

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge A reply already. And here it is.. Hi Kevin, Thank you for contacting our Poker Support Team. We would like to inform you that your query has been passed to the appropriate department. Please be assured that your query will be dealt with as soon as possible, however queries forwarded to management/ promotions can only be dealt with during normal office hours (Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700 hrs GMT). If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Brendan Have to wait till Monday i guess.:hope

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

Can I add another Prima site now as canbet was one of my 4 and they have left the Prima network?
Think you mean Boss Media, not Prima :ok From the discussions we've had with Boss - everyone should be ok to play - and the limit of 4 doesn't "matter" (though you may need some help to get round it from the support guys!!)

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Hi all, good to see the positive response this has had so far :ok To answer an earlier question, the kick off time is 8pm BST, so that will be listed at 7pm GMT in the software (Boss Media generally runs from GMT, however there is an option in the software to change times to BST in the software). Only players who have downloaded from the poker.co.uk link will be able to see the tourney listed in the lobby. This is because we can restrict certain tourneys to individual ID codes. The poker.co.uk PL challenge series (seperate to the forum vs forum series) starts the week after the forum vs forum game - so Monday 17th April. The forum vs forum tourney will be listed from 4th April - I am waiting until then as we still need 2 more forums to agree to take part. These should be sorted by Monday. I will hopefully be playing too - nickname Mango99, but representing another forum... See you all at the game ;) Matt Dale Poker.co.uk

Think you mean Boss Media, not Prima :ok From the discussions we've had with Boss - everyone should be ok to play - and the limit of 4 doesn't "matter" (though you may need some help to get round it from the support guys!!)
I have spoken to the support and you have to send an e-mail to the boss media sites you are not using to to totally cancel that account. I dont remember the logins or usernames). But if you give you details to poker.co.uk they can cancel the other accounts.

I have spoken to the support and you have to send an e-mail to the boss media sites you are not using to to totally cancel that account. I dont remember the logins or usernames). But if you give you details to poker.co.uk they can cancel the other accounts.
That's correct, there is a maximum limit of 4 accounts, so if you want to play at poker.co.uk and already have 4 Boss Media accounts you will have to shut one down. Either 1) Email the site to tell them you wish to close your account and then email poker.co.uk support saying you have done this. Provide full details for the new account: e.g. name, preferred username, preferred nickname, address, postcode, telephone, date of birth, email address. Also include the nickname/username and the name of the poker room you've just unregistered from. If you can't remember your username at the site you wish to close, then email poker.co.uk with the name of the site you wish to close and as many details as possible. Also include details for the new poker.co.uk account - as above.

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Ok - Cheers for that Matt - looks like I got it wrong - I understood that Boss Media weren't concerned if you had 4 or more Boss Media sites - but Matt has had the contact with Boss, so I'm sure he's got it right (as seems confirmed by the Boss Helpdesk) ....... so just a couple of notes to add. If you have a canbet account - their Boss Media room is closing down (and they are now on PokerRoom) - so this is a prime candidate for a Boss room you no longer need...... Other alternative (which allows you more than 4 Boss rooms) is to register on another PC. The restriction of 4 only applies to registrations. When you are registered, then you can download and play on your main machine (even if you already have 4 or more Boss Sites :ok) I would say, it is worth sorting out for this interforum freeroll and for the PL League Series at poker.co.uk. There is a LOT of added value there from poker.co.uk - there will be a second series planned too. For 13 weeks, Monday nights will be poker.co.uk nights!!!!!

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Tried closing down Mermaid via the route suggested by Matt and got this answer from their support. Suspect its a case of not finding the right support person - have sent an email off to Everton Pokler as well - lets see if that one works.

Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. Customers are allowed up to four BOSS Media powered Poker software per household. Closing accounts will not enable you to open a fifth and the system cannot be over-ridden. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, ---------------------------------------------------- Sandra Williams Customer Service Agent IPN Response Suite 812, Europort Gibraltar