** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ok after a stifling 5-0 NCAA day yesterday its time to follow it up G mason is basically home and i love one of these things i found Michigan St and N Carolina were both in the Final 4 last year The last team in the Dance to beat two final four teams from the prev years dance in the first rounds have made it to the elite 8 or better 1946 N Carolina went on to lose Title game 1952 ST Johns Went on to lose Title Game 1968 UCLA Won it all 1982 UAB Made it to the Elite 8 1987 Indiana Won it all and in 1998 Utah went on to lose Title Game all 6 of those teams beat final four appearance teams the year before and G Mason just did the same Will history repeat itself? I love history stats and this is a little gem i just thought id throw out here G Mason -2 is on the board,, especially with the home court adv theyll have bein so close to home G Mason -2 (5 Units) i know the BC men are just dying to not let the BC women out do them, and with the BC women pulling that massive Upset as an 8 seed in their tourney you just know the BC men dont want to get out done TOO BAD!!!! Season Over ,, Enjoy the Bus trip back home!!!! Nova -2.5 (2 Units) And i gotta play this as an over as a game in the 70s should be easily obtainable and at 139 as i see it now at my site i get lines at ,,,,SOLD!!!! Over 139 (5 Units) 1 Unit = 100 US DOLLARS FYI and all Ncaa bets are -110 NHL today Nashville is just to hot to lay off and the +ML is even sweeter Preds (3 Units to take 6.3 Units) Ottawa has outscored Buffalo in their season series 26-9 ... hello i said 26-9... uh ok Good enough Ott -1.5 to cover since the ML is not worth the time at -150 Ott -1.5 (2.5 Units to take 7.25 Units) Ok you sittin down?? Doing it Write down the date Im takin the Pens tonight NYI at -135 doesnt really tell me that the Isles are going to walk in here and beat them so i gotta do it tonight Pengs ML (1 Unit to take 2.2 Units) Drop the Puck!!! NBA (all plays at -110) Pistons Under 180.5 (2 Units) Charlotte +11.5 (2 Units) Along with the Over 209 (2 Units) And lack of defense leads me to the Denver Over 217 (2 Units) Quite the post... OK B.O.L to you all today and i figured id post this way so theres no debate on what i am playing .. thanks and again GL today

Re: Friday 3/24 For Saturdays Serie A matchups in case i dont make it in time before they start tomorrow Parma V Inter Wagers Placed .. Inter Single for 1 Unit to take 1.9 Units Juve V Roma Wagers Placed .. Juve Single for 1 Unit to take 1.75 Units Parlay on both Inter and Juve Double .. .5 Units to take 1.67 Units Going for a biggun here hopin to call a score with a sweet Dish out if it hits Milan V Fiorentina 3-2 Final Score in Favor of Inter .2 Units to take a sick 5.2 Units (+2500) 3-2 Final Score in Favor of Fiorentina .1 unit to take another sick 5.1 Units (+5000) Obviously i see a high scoring game here and if you bet at Pinny or where ever, you should be on this Over but for the .3 units ($30) to take home over 5.1 or 5.2 Units (+$500) if either happen, is extremely worth it to me OK 2.8 Units rolling overall, and easily being able to get them back with some or any of these scenarios hitting All bets placed at Betuk.com GL Saturday.. Blow the Whistle Zebra!!!

Re: Friday 3/24 Count yourself unlucky and you had OT too which just prolongs the torture. Villanova just seemed like they wanted to just do *COUGH* enough *COUGH* to win but not cover. I (as well as a few others who drove the line down) was lucky that George Mason on the other hand just about survived. Any longer and Wichita State would have covered. Mixed fortunes for public teams as always. :eyes

Re: Friday 3/24

Count yourself unlucky and you had OT too which just prolongs the torture. Villanova just seemed like they wanted to just do *COUGH* enough *COUGH* to win but not cover. I (as well as a few others who drove the line down) was lucky that George Mason on the other hand just about survived. Any longer and Wichita State would have covered. Mixed fortunes for public teams as always. :eyes

Okay man

Edited by Ej the Rainmaker

Re: Friday 3/24 Seems like you just want to pick a fight with me picking apart hypotheticals. :lol Fine, if it makes you feel better. Get it out of your system, mate. :ok The cough, cough wasn't a dig at you btw, it was a dig at the fickle nature of betting on US sports especially when a bet is lost by half a point or two. :eyes

Re: Friday 3/24 ahh ok i see hey man ,,what sport doesnt involve a game where a 1/2 point gets ya or a last second something does you in ,,come on man ,, i aint tryin to fight ,, im too busy for it im just wondering what ya meant by the post is all ,, sorry than man ,, again not tryin to fight ,uh MATE but if youre going to mention this stuff IN MY THREADS mention the things that did happen for us.. made quite a chunk today man and tomorrow ill do it again hopefully, its a chance we as gamblers take every day.. sorry if i offended ,, just trying to pick some games to help you guys over seas play some stuff that you might not have played unless you saw someone who you think knows a little something about american sports.. and that i do ..sorry again just tryin to help you guys over there.. so when you mentioned Nova and i had them, i naturally thought you were goin after ME for it .. so again ,,sorry about that,, Ciao mate.. good luck this weekend and take care

Re: Friday 3/24 Yeah, on retrospect, the cough, cough makes me look like I was sticking the knife into you and me going on about George Mason seemed like I was bigging myself up (nah, I was counting myself as fortunate although the way I went about it, the way it came across seemed egotistical....the line only went down half a point!). Whoops, I certainly mean to come across as mean-spirited, an after-eventer or a gloater wanting to see you lose. :$ It's the thing with US sports and we've all had our share of disappointment when a team wins, makes bloody hard work of it but doesn't cover and lo and behold, Villanova do just that. Long may the winners come in, fella. :hope :ok

Re: Friday 3/24 I think you should learn to read (aswell as count!), Magica10. Stereoman said; "Count yourself unlucky...." :\ ...and I'm not bagging you, or hoping you'll fail either (we all want winners on this site!)...but 1) A thread is not solely YOURS...& 2) You actually lost a bit over 2.5 units on all those plays... It's easy to be brash and bold and confident...hey, it's fun too!!...But it's also easy to take a deep breath, READ first, spout off second, and either a) dig in with a bit of banter or b) ignore!...anyone who posts in a thread you're involved in. Good luck in the future...Looking forward to some winners. :ok

Re: Friday 3/24 ok cool,,, ill be in america if youre lookin for me, just me and my ego lol Ciao!! and Taza, the guy even admitted that he knows why i took it as Harsh towards me so uh, ill get right on that learning how to read comment, and i think ill just have to muddle thru in the states and give to the guys who want my stuff every day, not in the mood, and somewhere in this place is a link to the site i post at in the states, if it means that much to anyone, theyll come find me there... Take care and thanks for lettin me post here, you guys have a big place and growing!! Good luck in the future to you as well and speaking of counting ,, i lost 2.5 units huh???? Lets see ,,, G Mason +5 Ottawa +7.25 Pengs +2.2 3 NBA winners @ 2 Units each +6 Losses Nova -2 Nova Over -5 Preds -3 Charlotte -2 Hmm lets see ,,i think thats +20.45 Units and -12 Units SO ALL OF A SUDDEN +20.45 -12 is -2.5 ,,GOOD MATH MY MAN !!! Good luck !! lol

Re: Friday 3/24

and speaking of counting ,, i lost 2.5 units huh???? Lets see ,,, G Mason +5 Ottawa +7.25 Pengs +2.2 3 NBA winners @ 2 Units each +6 Losses Nova -2 Nova Over -5 Preds -3 Charlotte -2 Hmm lets see ,,i think thats +20.45 Units and -12 Units SO ALL OF A SUDDEN +20.45 -12 is -2.5 ,,GOOD MATH MY MAN !!! Good luck !! lol
G Mason +4.5 Ottawa +4.75 Pengs +1.2 Denver over 217 +1.9 Pistons under+1.9.........+14.25 Nova -2 Nova over -5 Preds -3 Charlotte -2 Charlotte @ Miami over 209 -2 3 soccer bets -2.8...............-16.80 =-2.55. 1) As much as you try, getting your original stake back doesn't count as a 'win'. 2) As much as we'd all like, not many books pay even money. ;) 3) 2 NBA winners @ 1.90 each & 2 losers. 4) I reckon my maths is just about spot on....in a) Your results, & b) Miami 114 + Charlotte 93 = 207 ...which, by convention, is less than 209. :ok Mate, if you want to crack the shits and leave, then fine....best of luck winning people over with your charming personality elsewhere. :cheers