** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

OK at it again March Madness Ncaa tourney is back on and its time to find the Big bucks LSU is gettin 6 with Duke and i dont doubt Duke is takin the game but 6? ,, i cant handle six and im a think dog kinda guy and with this much at stake i hope itll be a close one LSU +6 Same scenario with the Texas game,, W VA played this team tough once allready and again i say with as much on the line as there is and a 5.5 line im again on the dog here W VA +5.5 The Gonzaga game has me wondering .. i love the Pac 10 and have seen over 50 Pac 10 games this season and have a liking for them, but every time i disrespect the Zags they find a way to win, and with Farmars wrist hurting him that scares me too, so again i see the Zags making this a 1 point game but i do see UCLA winning SU somehow to end the Zags run so i may place two scenarios UCLA ML Zags +3 Last game today is the Bradley Memphis game and the only thing im playing on this one is the Over 141..both go up and down and can easily make this game in the 70s and thats all we need for paydirt Over 141 NHL today Edmonton and Vancouver are playing 3 times in a row (Once allready and today and Sat) and Edmonton usually has this teams # and at +110 (which makes them a Dog) the safe money is on Edmonton on the road today and there are very misleading stats about this Over ,, the Over in the series is 8-2 but the 2 in that is the Last 2 and most recent games and neither team is lighting the lamp much so i ll playthis under to see that trend continuing EDM ML Under 6.5 I cant even find the last time Chic and Phoe hit an over together i mean you have to go back Years to find one.. why not ride it out Phoe U 6.5 Atlanta Owns NJ .. 3-0 this season which is shocking as most would think the opposite would be the occurance, and the way atlanta is playing right now, Esp at home ..and esp as a dog << not a Dog ,,they are favorites,, -125 as noted in my post below ATL ML Washington in TB and the only play i have here is the Over All i need to say TB O 6 NBA Today One play Utah at home -2 ..Karl Malones jersey is being retired and that usually gives the home team the life they need to take a game and its not like Utah doesnt need this one ,, been struggling ,,#32 in the rafters and a home win Utah -2 GL today :ok

Re: Thurs 3/23

Atlanta Owns NJ .. 3-0 this season which is shocking as most would think the opposite would be the occurance, and the way atlanta is playing right now, Esp at home ..and esp as a dog ATL ML
Atlanta are favourites tonight, not dogs. This is the reason why I'm not backing them.

Re: Thurs 3/23 wow they are a fav now huh last night when i was gettin my lines i saw them at +105 so i just assumed it would stay there now theyre -125 ,,good call ,,yes they are Favs.. still got em though.. -125 aint gonna scare me enough to Fade them but thanks for updating that for me,, preciate that ill update that in my post

Re: Thurs 3/23

Atlanta are favourites tonight' date=' not dogs. This is the reason why I'm not backing them.[/quote'] Should have backed them ,,, PAID!!!!!! IN OT NO LESS !!! what a comeback!!! LSU +6 ,, Yeah how about SU WINNA!!! Memphis over 141,, Did i say Winna??!!! Wash TB over ,, OH ANOTHER WINNA!!!! Great start to the evening