** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

USA sports!! MONDAY

Ciao!! i live in NY and from Italy but i cap american sports and italy serie A and want to contribute here as i see the lack of US sports so i hit you with this for monday Ok Monday action baby!!! NHL today.. Who the hell came up with TB AND FLA Total at 6??? Thanks for that las vegas!! These two teams have combined to score 23 goals in each of their last 2 games combined so today is the magic day the under comes in?? Dont think so ,, takin this over gladly!! TB/Fla O 6 Buffalo goes into Atlanta and again a low line for us if were on Buffalo and the way theyre playing and the advantages they have in pretty much everything will have me on Buffalos side today BUFF ML And the Irish are getting 4 again in the NCAA NIT and they dont lose by 4 too often in fact i almost want to take them ML as weve noticed the big 10 is a horrible conference in March so far but ill just settle for me +4 and be happy Irish +4 GL today and i post in the US as an expert in NHL and NCaa but i do have an nba pick for you NBA Lakers at Boston And the Lakers are getting +3.5 but i see them winning so these points shouldnt scare anyone LA Lakers +3.5 OK i hope my contributions are welcome here as i only hope to win some loot for everyone... GL today, Ciao :hope

Re: USA sports!! MONDAY The under in the Colorado match doesn't look bad tonight - both are missing top scorers because of inujury, both struggling in front of goal (app. 2.5 scored g per game), and both in a tight play-off race;) needless to add the under is @ odds-against for some reason;)

Re: USA sports!! MONDAY not too bad ,,and thanks everyone for your hellos and views,,much appreciato 1st post went: 1-1 NHL 1-0 NBA 1-0 NCAA not too shabby,,ill back tomorrow and throw some action out thanks again for all who posted and offered hellos and opinions nice to feel :welcome Ciao!!