What Happens Next?

Valiant23

Playing in a turbo MTT I went from a small to 2x Average stack after a run of 3 or 4 very good hands when I get dealt; ~#.> on my big blind. OK - I made a mistake here by not raising pre-flop. I was torn by indecision and ended up just limping, so accept that I lose any initiative. I decided to make up for this aggression should the flop be favourable. There were 3 other callers all with smaller stacks. The flop comes; ######'# !){ .%^( What should I have done, and what happens? I'll put the turn up later.:)

Re: What Happens Next? me - put in a bet for half the pot. any re-raise I fold as I'm beaten. any callers, I'll check the turn (assuming no queen arrives in which case I'll probably bet again or check-raise) and fold if I get bet against. Flop was favourable for anyone limping in with A-x and all those JT/T9 limpers now have straight draws + probably limpers with flush/backdoor flushes who wont give up either. you really ought to have bet pre-flop to get rid of the crap hands that are now probably worth soemthing. my 2 cents :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.