** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

04/02/2006 Saturday

Philadelphia Flyers - New York Rangers -6+ [email protected] Nordicbet! 7/10! Hello! Five days after another heartbreaking loss to their division rivals, the Rangers try to grab sole possession of first place when they meet the Flyers at the Wachovia Center. Jaromir Jagr and Martin Rucinsky staked New York to a 2-0 lead on Monday against Philadelphia, but Henrik Lundqvist allowed goals to Joni Pitkanen and Mike Richards in the final 10 minutes of regulation. Pitkanen beat Lundqvist for the game-winner 88 seconds into overtime and the Flyers won 3-2. Since Monday's loss, the Rangers have bounced back to win two straight to move into a tie with the Flyers atop the division. Flyers have some injury problems, i can say that Flyers playing strange, they can win over NYR on road, they can lost to Boston at home ... i think Flyers are team wich can play very serious games, like this one, i pick Flyers - NYR Under 6 goals! odd 1.8 and the stake 7/10! The battle of thoose teams are very scoreless, last game of thouse teams Flyers won 3-2(OT)! GL! :ok

Re: 04/02/2006 Saturday Toronto Maple Leafs - New Jersey Devils H(0.00 - 1.50) [email protected] Nordicbet! 10/10! Hello! BetAndWin gives -1.5H on Devils with 3.2 odd! i was looking and saw that at Nordicbet is H on Devils +1.5!!! wow strange desicion of Nordicbet bookmakers! i really impressed by that! Devils beat Carolina last night 3-0! i can't see here Devils with loosing by 2 goals margin! you can? prove... Devils have no injuryes, they are really starting to play well hocjey at the moment! Akhavanov and E.Lindros are main skaters to miss this game because of injury! While the Devils have been winning, the Maple Leafs are in their worst slump in nearly a decade. Toronto is 1-8-2 in its last 11 games after Friday's 4-1 road loss to the Washington Capitals, its worst stretch of hockey since getting three wins in a 24-game span from Jan. 11-March 8, 1996. Holly Molly ... :) Leafs really have some problems and it seems on theyr results ... a super bet here on Devils +1.5 asian handicap with odd 1.33 and all stake 10/10! GL! :ok

Re: 04/02/2006 Saturday Buffalo Sabres (+1.5) - Ottawa Senators (-1.5) [email protected] Nordicbet! 5/10! Ottawa are continuing theyr road trip and tonight they will meet Sabres in Buffalo, Ottawa in last game blasten Penguins 7-2 by lossin 2-0! i think the team realised that they can not play like that and were like a team in the last two periods and blasted 7 goals! Yea Buffalo are good team too but i think Ottawa just little bit better at the moment! Value bet on Ottawa! with -1.5 handicap! 2.85 odd! at Nordicbet! GL!:ok