** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

1% 'Steady Drip'

Hodgey

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' tony any chance you could reveal exactly the trick that makes this possible. Still not having any joy in getting the 2 separate bets.........Just one unmatched. Apologies Hodgey for straying off the point on your thread, but this is something that i didnt think was possible and something that i am definitely going to use once/if i get it sorted....here's hoping then. A simpleton step-by-step guide would be ideal....

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip'

tony any chance you could reveal exactly the trick that makes this possible. Still not having any joy in getting the 2 separate bets.........Just one unmatched. Apologies Hodgey for straying off the point on your thread, but this is something that i didnt think was possible and something that i am definitely going to use once/if i get it sorted....here's hoping then. A simpleton step-by-step guide would be ideal....
Let's say you want to lay the 3-0 in Lazio-Milan :tongue2 at smaller odds. 1. you go to the match Lazio-Milan 2. you go to 'correct score' 3. so you want to lay 3-0 at 90 4. you lay 3-0 at, let's say, 10 - stake 4 These odds will not be matched of course, but your lay is recorded as unmatched. 5. then you go to "My bets" on top right page 6. there you change your stake to 4.01 7. now you have 2 bets - one of 4 and one of 0.01 8. you cancel the one at 4 9. you change the odds and stake of the 0.01 to whatever you want ... 10. Ready is Kees

I created a new thread a few days ago. The thread links a spread sheet to calculate your bet. Rather than put all your money on one bet, you can make it last longer. Read the link at: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23872
I've downloaded your sheet but haven't had chance to look at it yet. :\ Bet 6: Lay Nigeria v Ivory Coast 0-3 Odds of 60 (1.01695) Stake of £20.52 to win 38p! :hope :loon

Another winner! You are on a crazy winning streak! :rollin Keep it up :clap
Another winner as you say and biiiiig odds too! :rollin Bank now £21.57! :lol
Doing that I accidently laid 3-0 in Lazio-Milan today ... I win 4 EURO (minus comm.) with every result but lose 396 EURO when Lazio scores 3 in the last 20 min. and Milan does not score ... C'mon Milan ... :unsure
Trouble is Tony won twice as much as me in one bet by accident! :notworthy Hope to post up another carefully selected pick later for tonight.... ;)

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Southend win 2-0, so another winner. :nana Plus "Say, WE are TOP o the league!" even better! :drums :moon to Col U! Feel free to join in Chala. The more the merrier! :ok Oh yeah, almost forgot. Bank now a whopping £22.17! :lol

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Well I been out most of the day, but it looks like I may have dodged a potential bullet in Chelsea losing 3-0. :eek I'm not saying I would defo have picked this, also I don't know what the odds were, but it might have been a possible selection. :unsure Anyway, onto tonight's selection. :drums Bet 9: Lay Osasuna v Zaragoza 3-3 Odds of 85 (1.01190) Stake of £21.84 to win 26p! :hope :loon

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Bet 13 unlucky for some :$ , but not for this thread! :tongue2 A 1-1 draw and it's another winner! :nana At big odds too! :lol OK, onto tonight's selection. :drums Bet 14: Lay Bolton v Marseille 0-3 Odds of 95 (1.01064) Stake of £23.50 to win 25p! :hope :loon

Another winner mate, on a roll:lol I'm gonna give this a go, bit of fun. Cheers!
Yeah give it a go, just remember it's a complete waste of time but a bit of fun! :lol ;) So then Bolton draw 0-0 for another winner! :nana Bank now stands at a whopping £24.02! :lol I don't really fancy anything tonight TBH so will have a night off. Sorry to disappoint all you punters that make this thread your first port of call! :lol The good thing is, although I'm now 2 days behind my target number of bets I'm ahead of schedule regarding the bank. After 14 bets it should be £22.99. This is purely cos I've thrown in a couple of HUGE odds of 1.018 and 1.022! :eek Now this is interesting though (honestly it is! :loon ). My average odds so far are 1.01345. If, and this is an even bigger if than the big if in the first post, I were able to maintain 1.01345 instead of 1.01 then the final bank would be £2625 as opposed to £755. :eek Told you it was interesting..... :eyes Anyway, back again Friday hopefully with another pick. :ok