** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Selections

Evenin all, I used to get into everyday racing about 4-5 years ago but haven't lately...still watched it all the time but never really got involved in anything under listed class, but lately I've had a great run after studying the cards for hours on end (50/1 & 10/1 placed in national, 11/2 winner of 2,000 & 25/1 placed, and 16/1 placed in 1,000)...so I reckon I'm gonna start doing this full time now - will post my selections on ere every day from now :b All my selections are on Sports-Punter.com too if anyone wants to check on there :unsure 3rd May 2.00 Doncaster Apologies (LAY) Mystical Land is a Gosden horse expected to improve significantly from his first outing, where he was beaten by Apologies (who he re-oposses today). However, Mysitcal Land is 7lbs better off than last time and honestly I cannot see in 20 runnings how Apologies could beat Mystical Land. In addition Bigalos Bandit isn't without a chance. 2.30 Curragh Russian Blue Has too much for these, with racecourse experience too and I honestly can't envisage defeat. 3.35 Doncaster Birthday Suit Out of Daylami so should appreciate the step up to 1m, and wasn't disgraced as a 2yo - anything can happen in the summer between 2yo and 3yo career so I think the likely 5/1+ is a massive price. :gimme

Re: Racing Selections Seen, U were right to back Mystical Land with the 4/7 u mentioned, altho the SP was a lot shorter. Personally, I put all my dosh on Russian Blue today as it was a stone cold banker even at 30/100 :eek Anyway, a decent start...nothing for tomorrow as the racing is p*ss poor :loon

Re: Racing Selections My selections tomorrow: 2.25 Chester Crystal Curling Looks a progressive type and first string for a trainer in form (Barry Hills), and Hills has also won this race 4 times in the last 11 years. 4.40 Chester Demolition Molly E/W Drawn well, and track will suit. Out of the handicap but I thnk she can run a big race from the front. 5.15 Chester On The Waterline (LAY upto 6.00) Badly drawn. 3.30 Chester Benbaun (TO BE PLACED) Likes to front run, and seems to have improved from 2yo to 3yo - has a great place chance here. :nana