Anyone Who Plays on Sporting Odds I Need Your Support

Valiant23

Re: Anyone Who Plays on Sporting Odds I Need Your Support Can't see your problem Mr V. As Sporting odds new representative in punters lounge i have to say that you may feel bitter that miszike scored lots of placed finishes but he/she clear played better than you and deserved the placings. It has been noted that Danno375 often plays fantastic poker but only gets one placed finish so It is there new policy that if they think you are ace you can have a placing more than once. The basis for this is if you are attractive, tall and witty, along with your location. The people at Sporting Odds love Budapest and like to show thier appreciation of such a wonderful city that they enjoy rewarding people who have the good fore sight to live there. So shut up moaning Mr V and get a grip. You are obviously being taught a lesson in poker by our Hungarian bretheren and you should be grateful that you are allowed to play in the same games. You are, after all, Scum and should you continue this pathetic line of complaint they will be justified in sending round men with sharp turnips dor rectal insertion. Now that I am the representative for Sporting Odds I would thank you to keep your petty little comments about "my team" to yourself and concentrate on personal hygiene instead of xenophobic rantings. From now on..... just leave it you nonce! Danno375 Now to be known as danno"sportingodds are brill"375

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.