** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Mermaid Poker - Rake Query/Bonus Clearing??

robilaruk

is it any good - ur rake must be $35 to get $10 bonus back? is the rake split between the players at showdown or do each of you qualify for the same rake? (i.e. pot is raked 50c and 5 at showdown - is it 10c each or 50c each?) Have had a look on their T&C but couldn't see it (tho I am a bit thick tonite with a chest infection and anti-biotics the size of horse pills sending me wappy) any help - MOST appreciated to clear this up Thanks Damo :cheers

Re: Mermaid Poker - Rake Query/Bonus Clearing??

is it any good - ur rake must be $35 to get $10 bonus back? is the rake split between the players at showdown or do each of you qualify for the same rake? (i.e. pot is raked 50c and 5 at showdown - is it 10c each or 50c each?) Have had a look on their T&C but couldn't see it (tho I am a bit thick tonite with a chest infection and anti-biotics the size of horse pills sending me wappy) any help - MOST appreciated to clear this up Thanks Damo :cheers
I haven't played on sites that calculate their bonus this way so I assumed that the pot rake would be credited to you for hands you contribute to :unsure (and i think it is this way), but i can't say for certain :unsure ..................its possible that the rake is split between the players before being credited :( .................. in which case it could take ages to get the bonus playing at lower limits :sad If Cain or anyone else can clarify this it would be appreciated :ok

If Cain or anyone else can clarify this it would be appreciated :ok
I have contacted mermaid now.. Hope i get faster answer than others. ;) But be aware that when im out of this tourney i might not be online until late saturday.. (internet company dont give me internet before.) :@

Re: Mermaid Poker - Rake Query/Bonus Clearing?? I don't have any specific knowledge about how the rake's counted for this one, but my guess is it's $35 worth of individual rake vs total rake from pots you've played. I've just spent the last 8 hours playing $1/$2 PL Omaha shorthanded (Omaha normally results in much more rake than Holdem) - and I've only cleared $20 of this bonus. I can only imagine this one will take absolutely forever to clear at micro limits. Edit: Just to say though cains. I really like the site - the bonus is hard to clear but if you play anyway is pretty good rakeback, easy to track, and I like that it doesn't expire. Site has a cool name also :ok

is the rake split between the players at showdown or do each of you qualify for the same rake? (i.e. pot is raked 50c and 5 at showdown - is it 10c each or 50c each?)
Thats the way rake works out.. Just received answer from mermaid.. And the rake is split between who is left at showdown.. So yes it will take some time. But its free money.. :ok If you guys has other answers just ask... :D

Re: Mermaid Poker - Rake Query/Bonus Clearing?? cheers cains - many thanks for your hard work in clearing this up ta Damo

Thats the way rake works out.. Just received answer from mermaid.. And the rake is split between who is left at showdown.. So yes it will take some time. But its free money.. :ok If you guys has other answers just ask... :D

Does anyone know where to find out the amount of rake accumulated by yourself on mermaid?
The software doenst allow that at the moment.. :\ But they have it noted down, and will try and get it in, next time they have a talk with software company.. (they have received many mails regarding this)

The software doenst allow that at the moment.. :\ But they have it noted down, and will try and get it in, next time they have a talk with software company.. (they have received many mails regarding this)
Boss Media software is pretty poor for raked hands and hand history information unfortunately :(