** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Slapdash systems 2006

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Hi, slapdash and friskyfitz, Strange for me that you have seen who is online in the bottom of the page, however my PC is always online. I just monitor some thread in the forum (I like this thread and monitor it's too) but it is doesn't mean that I am near PC always. When you wrote last messages I was sleeping of cource. P.S. I think that a lot of people subscribed for this thread, because of greate slapdash results (me too). Of course I can see predictions on sports-punter, but here predictions appear earlier and I can see disscussion and opinions here not only predictions . P.P.S I think about "EW double system" too but I don't have stats for a long period for this system. As I understand "EW double system" not for sport-punters. How long does "EW double system" exist? And may be I can see the history somewhere. P.P.P.S. > ...lol001 hows life in Russia ?... Life in Russia is difficult for ordinary people but it is not a big problem and I like my country. BTW, betting is not easy for me too because of many bets during the day but I like it too. > bet its cold ?... sorry, I don't understand the question and cant answer (my English isn't so well) > Anything I can do to help - just ask Thank you, but all ok, it is my normal day.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

lol001: did you know that you can subscribe to threads in Punters Lounge to get instant email notification when they are updated? Use "Thread Tools" near the top of the page.
Yes, I've already subscribed But one thing. If I have received a notification about new message I have to logon to thread if I want to receive the next one. So it is easy to logon each 10 min for example automatically using special program.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 There is another selection following a withdrawal: 1.10 Lingfield Duxford (13/2 Bet365) 10 points EW Early price system. The favourite is odds-on. Lay price for the place on Betfair is 1.99, compared to the 2.625 that we're getting. The win price on Betfair is a bit longer than our 7.50, at 8.60, but that's OK with the big discrepancy in place prices.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 :welcome to Punters lounge lol001 and many thanks for explaining that to us. Sorry if i appeared rude but i was having a laugh thinking I was talking to a google robot!!! Great to see that Slapdashs Thread as got attention from you - man is a genius when hes on form. A big Hello from all of us here on Punters Lounge and again many thanks for taking the time to write a few words for us even if the language barrier is difficult. We will always be here to answer any questions you have so you only need to ask us привет благодарность Friskyfitz hope I got that right!! :ok

привет благодарность Friskyfitz
Thank you a lot for your kind words Good luck to all here! P.S. I just don't post messages because I don't have questions which I can't solve by myself. Tips in this thread are quite clear for me although Horse Racing is a very exotic sport for Russia.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Hmm, I saw several race tracks in Russia when travelling around our country (I saw one in Moscow, but it was in a very bad condition. Saw old race tracks in the Caucasus in bed condition too). But I've never seen race-meeting on these race tracks in Russia. I think that may be in the USSR (1950-1970 years) race-meeting took place, but now it isn't as I know. Many good things was destroyed irrevocably after collapse of USSR (1990 year). I know that in several horce nursery I can learn to ride for money. I hope that still exist some studfarm in Russia. But I think that good horces raised in Russia in these studfarms sold to abroad where horce racing is more popular sport than in our country.

Hmm, I saw several race tracks in Russia when travelling around our country (I saw one in Moscow, but it was in a very bad condition. Saw old race tracks in the Caucasus in bed condition too). But I've never seen race-meeting on these race tracks in Russia. I think that may be in the USSR (1950-1970 years) race-meeting took place, but now it isn't as I know. Many good things was destroyed irrevocably after collapse of USSR (1990 year). I know that in several horce nursery I can learn to ride for money. I hope that still exist some studfarm in Russia. But I think that good horces raised in Russia in these studfarms sold to abroad where horce racing is more popular sport than in our country.
Thx for info, lol001;) Still in profit, slapdash;) Hopefully more big priced winners/placers just round the corner:)

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Two in the same race for today: 2.00 Ludlow Taranis (4/1 UKBetting) 10 points EW Early price system. The favourite is odds-on. Lay price for the place on Betfair is 1.40, compared to the 1.80 that we're getting. The win price on Betfair (5.60) is slightly more than the 5.00 we're getting, but with that large a discrepancy in the place odds it's not a worry. 2.00 Ludlow Team Tassel (14/1 UKBetting) 10 points EW Early price system. The favourite is odds-on. Lay price for the place on Betfair is 2.14, compared to the 3.80 that we're getting. The win price on Betfair (18.00) is quite a bit more than the 15.00 we're getting, but with that huge discrepancy in the place odds I'll live with this.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Yes, that didn't quite work out as intended! However, Rule 4 worked to our advantage here. With "only" a 70% deduction for the withdrawal of the odds-on favourite, we were getting odds of 2.20 and 5.20 for our two runners, compared to SP of 1.57 and 3.75, so we ended up getting huge prices ... accidentally! Unfortunately Team Tassel was a faller, but Taranis won, making a net loss of 5.6 points. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 1034.65 Total Staked: 320 W/P/L: 4/2/10 Profit/Loss: +34.65 (Win +59.00, Place -24.35) Yield: +10.83%

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 3.10 Kelso Culcabock (16/1 Ladbrokes) 10 points EW Large handicap early price system. 16 runner handicap, so the possibility of a non-runner is a concern. But the lay price for the place on Betfair is 3.65, compared to the 5.00 that we're getting, and the win price on Betfair is 15.50, also less than we're getting. So I'll take the risk of a NR.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 3.10 Kelso St. Pirran (22/1 Stan James) 10 points EW Large handicap early price system. 16 runner handicap, so the possibility of a non-runner is a concern. But the lay price for the place on Betfair is 4.80, a lot less the 6.50 that we're getting, and the win price on Betfair is the same as we're getting. So I'll take the risk of a NR.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 2.00 Huntingdon Witness Run (SP) 10 points EW Each way system. Very short priced first and second favourites. The lay price for the place on Betfair is 2.82, with an early price of 12/1 available at William Hill, giving 3.40 for the place. The win price on Betfair is 14.00, a bit bigger than the early price, but the discrepancy in place odds is enough to compensate. It's a toss-up whether to take the price or not, but I'll take starting price.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 2.00 Huntingdon Idris (SP) 10 points EW Each way system. Very short priced first and second favourites. The lay price for the place on Betfair is 2.98, with an early price of 12/1 available at Sporting Odds giving 3.40 for the place. The win price on Betfair is 14.50, a bit bigger than the early price, but the discrepancy in place odds is enough to compensate. It's a toss-up whether to take the price or not, but I'll take starting price.

2.00 Huntingdon Idris (SP) 10 points EW Each way system. Very short priced first and second favourites. The lay price for the place on Betfair is 2.98, with an early price of 12/1 available at Sporting Odds giving 3.40 for the place. The win price on Betfair is 14.50, a bit bigger than the early price, but the discrepancy in place odds is enough to compensate. It's a toss-up whether to take the price or not, but I'll take starting price.
Nice winner there slapdash 14/1. :)