Profitable Lay System +228 points profit

DC

Ok folks, I've been tracking and researching over the last few months and believe I have finally discovered a nice method for laying horses that are mostly expected to win, but in the long run, do lose. ;) The statistics look good with every year having made a profit since 1997. :) I won't be putting up the rules on here but I'm happy to post up the daily qualifiers of which there will be, on average, FOUR lays a day. Sometimes there will be more than 1 lay in the same race. I hope to post up all the qualifiers for each days racing in the morning but as you know we lead busy lives on this thread so I cannot guarantee the full results and updates every day. The starting bank will be 100pts. Every successful lay will generate 1pt profit. NO LAY IF OVER 20.00 on Betfair or other exchange. I would not suggest anyone attempts this with real money just yet, but for the record I will be wagering small amounts level stakes on the lays. I hope everything is clear?! - WISH ME LUCK!!! :hope

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.