NHL Mon 19/12

Mixer

Some nice odds today. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Ottawa crushed Toronto totally two days ago 8-2. Game wasn’t actually that clear, cause at first period Toronto played very good hockey and it wouldn’t be very unfair if they have had lead after first period. Then Toronto took way too many penalties and Ottawa knows how to put puck into net at power play. Anyway Toronto played with so big intensity and used so much energy that it might show with lower energy at this game, especially when result was what it was. Also Islanders has been decent visitor so I will give them some chances here at least to get a draw.

Lay Toronto against Islanders @ 2,1 @ Betfair, 2 pts

Calgary has been superior lately. Kiprusoff and their defence has been huge. In last 10 games they haven’t give their opponent more than 2 goals in any game. If they continue with that they are very hard to beat. Also Calgary’s schedule has been easy lately and they are much fresher team than Edmonton. This is also kind of “local†game and home advantage isn’t very big because of that. At their last game against each other Edmonton beated Flames at over time at Calgary so there is also some revenge in the air.

Lay Edmonton against Calgary @ 2,44 @ Betfair, 1 pt

Calgary to beat Edmonton @ 2,7 @ Betfair, 1 pt

Re: NHL Mon 19/12 Vancouver's home record is very impressive 13-1-1. Kings has been decent visitor, but shortly just because of that kind of home record I have to give Vancouver over 50% chance to win this one. Odds over 2 are great in my opinion. I also try (greedy me again :tongue2 ) some bigger odds with 1,5 handicap to Kings. Vancouver to beat Los Angeles @ 2,04 @ Betfair, 1 pt (also available @ 2 @ Centrebet) Vancouver -1,5 to beat Los Angeles @ 2,9 @ Betfair, 1 pt I also like Philly and Minny today, but odds are maybe little too short so I pick only those three games. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.