NHL Thu 25/12

32-33, +11.33, +11.37% yield Only one game of some interest as Vancouver have gone to slight favourites from slight dogs:( Atlanta (ML) to bt NJD @ 2.49 - 2 PTS *Pinnacle* Atlanta have already won once over NJD this season and are in a good spot to complete the double. They are not very good on the road (5-11), though the Devils are far from convincing @ home (just 9-7). Both teams have losing records and the key is the form of late - Atlanta 2-1 (WLW)after stopping the rot of losing five on the trot, NJD 1-2 and 1-4 in L5, losing even to lowly Edmonton in the process. They won the last one, but you rarely see teams going from zero to hero and going on the winning streak immediately after snapping the ice-cold one. Nice price too - way too high, I'd say. :hope TA

Re: NHL Thu 25/12 I'm with you on that one Tulenos. Atlanta is a team which performance varies a lot. Actually it varies even inside one game. At it's best it can be very superior. NJ's performance has been quite low lately so with these odds I'm on Atlanta. Actually I like them at regulation, mostly because their on/off-style. I also like couple of other underdogs. Chicago and Dallas. Their opponents are though but both of them are missing their 1st goalies, Hasek and Vokoun. Both of these teams that has some influence cause their 2nd goalies can't compete with their number ones. Ottawa might also miss Havlat and Spezza. Dallas is also very good team and I can see them to have some chances here, even if they lost though game against Buffalo just yesterday. Before that they had 5 concecutive wins. Nashville is very good home team, but their performance hasn't been very huge lately (after Vokoun was out) and they have three losses in a row. Atlanta to beat New Jersey (at regulation) @ 3,1 @ Betfair, 1 pnt Lay Ottawa against Dallas @ 1,83 @ Betfair, 1 pnt Lay Nashville against Chicago @ 2 @ Betfair, 1pnt

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.