** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Well done sharpe :clap :clap What odds on 10 PL qualifiers throught the leaderboard? Not that I'm greedy or anything.... Asked live help about the leaderboard and they couldn't tell me anything, but said they'd email me.......

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

Asked live help about the leaderboard and they couldn't tell me anything' date=' but said they'd email me.......[/quote'] To clarify - I'm sure it's devised - just not published. The person that deals with it wasn't in the office at that moment (probably at lunch?) - still nothing though.......

You'll have to forgive me asking a stupid question' date=' but here goes anyway. If someone who has already qualified makes it into the top 27, does that person become void and does the 28th finisher then get a seat in the Monday final?[/quote'] The impression I got from the Sun (also VC) was that in that scenario, there was one less player in the weekly final - I don't think 28th ever qualifies.

bizarre times for the daily quallies though - just played the 2pm one' date=' had 8 disconnects on my table - insane. Ended up as a heads-up between me and anothe guy for half an hour.[/quote'] Yeah - I'm playing it at the moment - it's a bit ridiculous to be honest - I reckon there were only about 60 people playing out of the 200 entrants....... on my table we took it in turns to take the blinds - ridiculous situation.......