Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

kevsul

:ok Hi, i have only been on this site for a few weeks and i have really enjoyed the banter with everyone with whom i have communicated, i now have a problem, we are all here to help each other, to win money from the bookie and put money into our pockets and of course we all know not to gamble with what we cannot not afford, so stay with in our means, well subsequently i was shown a bet by a friend in the bookies and it looked a good system but it could also fail and lose alot of money on it, (football bet) he told me he had won a few quid off it last year, but this year already down a few grand, well i have looked at this bet and decided it can be done on horse racing and went to the counter and spoke to the manager and asked if i could do it on the horses and he say yes, so i tried it a few times and won and also lost , i have now worked on this bet for the last few months, and with a very large lay out i.e £520 or £1040 or £1020 or even £1560 you can GUARANTEE TO WIN an minimum of £20 to £50 on the £520 layout and then on the £1040 it is £40 to £100 and on the £1020 it is £20 to £72.50 and on the £1560 it is £60 to £150, now this as i have said is 100% to win every day unless there is no english horse racing, so with out giving to much away what advice would you give me , i.e.market the idea , sell it, i am just like the rest of us here an ordinary working guy, i have a brother who is quite well off and i told him this system of mine and he layed out the money for the last 2 days doing this and we are up to £50 profit just for 2 days,i have explained to him as he is not a betting man and he just like's the money and does not understand the bet which is good as he could tell to many people, so you see every body would think it is a scam but trust me it is not, and i really hope i am not posting this on here and that i am out of order doing so, there are a very lot of wise people here and i just would like your opinion please, such as carl (herp) , ralphie, spreadman, etc, all the best kev. and please dont ban me from the site if i have done wrong by posting this i am sorry now thank you once again kev.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.